No announcement yet.

The migration of wolves back to the USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wolves are brilliant, almost every animal in nature doesnt have a chance against the techniques of the wolf pack.

Me, beast, and Rado are a wolf pack and you fucks have no chance! :D

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      Wolves are brilliant, almost every animal in nature doesnt have a chance against the techniques of the wolf pack.

Me, beast, and Rado are a wolf pack and you fucks have no chance! :D
      You guys are part of the pack the required human intervention to maintain your existence; the weak pack that couldn't adapt to the new world. Now your the old wolves that the new generations walk by, life their leg and piss on.

Comment

More like the 3 stooges....

BTW, did anyone catch the epic wolf vs. bison battle on Frozen Planet? Amazing and humbling at the same time. 2 wolves vs. 1 bison over several hours. Blood everywhere. And of course, the camera work was phenomenal.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          More like the 3 stooges....

BTW, did anyone catch the epic wolf vs. bison battle on Frozen Planet? Amazing and humbling at the same time. 2 wolves vs. 1 bison over several hours. Blood everywhere. And of course, the camera work was phenomenal.
          you left out the single most amazing part fuck head. the part where the other bison charged and knocked over the bison being attacked to save the other bison. sacrifice one for all.

Comment

I thought I mentioned the most important part, the one about the 3 stooges.. :rofl:

But seriously, yeah that was cool. Reminded me of the video of the cape buffalo vs. lion battle from the South African national park a while ago.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              you left out the single most amazing part fuck head. the part where the other bison charged and knocked over the bison being attacked to save the other bison. sacrifice one for all.
              Dumb bison should have charged the wolves then they woulda gave up

Comment

Working...
              X