For those of you who live in Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blm View Post
    Please refrain from any further comments pertaining to the US; you have no idea what hell you are talking about. :retard:
    :rofl::rofl:

Comment

Please refrain from any further comments pertaining to the US; you have no idea what hell you are talking about. :retard:
      I have ex pat friends there and cali, florida gets unbearably hot and humid so most get the hell put of there for part of the year its much quieter.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible

I have ex pat friends there and cali, florida gets unbearably hot and humid so most get the hell put of there for part of the year its much quieter.
        And where do they go? Back to England?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          Yeah you're right. It get deserted around here. When I get bored I go out and kick the tumble weeds rolling down the street while whistling the tune from The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

...or I just chase the wolves. lol

Comment

Is it true that Florida is the prescription pill capital of the US?

Comment

Yeah you're right. It get deserted around here. When I get bored I go out and kick the tumble weeds rolling down the street while whistling the tune from The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

:rofl::rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced1 View Post
                Is it true that Florida is the prescription pill capital of the US?

Unfortunately.

There is a doctor here, where I live - ONE single small practice - that got busted a couple of months ago for writing Oxycontin. He alone wrote more RX's than the entire state of California.

Comment

Originally posted by blm

If I may say, your personality has gotten much better. Bout 6 months ago you were a heap of misery! Bravo

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                    If I may say, your personality has gotten much better. Bout 6 months ago you were a heap of misery! Bravo
                    More than I can say about you. You're always a dickbag!

It's easy to caught on a rollercoaster of emotions when you work mad hours and have a baby.

Comment

Has mr I always been a loon or do you guys think he had a stroke or something? Seems to me he use to be a normal bloke. Now he is like one of those fellas on finding Bigfoot type show.

Comment

Has mr I always been a loon or do you guys think he had a stroke or something? Seems to me he use to be a normal bloke. Now he is like one of those fellas on finding Bigfoot type show.
                        He's always been a bit loony but he does seem a bit stranger compared to the past.

Comment

I ask beast all the time if he was a bit strange when they hung out in Vegas. Beast says he was normal and wanted to pay for everything etc..

Can't really depend on what beast says though, anyone with a name like Habakkuk Hezbollah or however you spell it can't be trusted at judging someone.

Comment

I ask beast all the time if he was a bit strange when they hung out in Vegas. Beast says he was normal and wanted to pay for everything etc..

Can't really depend on what beast says though, anyone with a name like Habakkuk Hezbollah or however you spell it can't be trusted at judging someone.
                            Both dumb foreigners. Two peas in a pod. :hibb:

Comment

Working...
                            X