No announcement yet.

Song of the month - Best city in the World! - Been Blasting this in the car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a more serious note, Chicago does have a great downtown and its really nice there in the spring and fall. I just don't really care for the people there and I don't like the winters nor summers there.

As for posh spice, uh I mean, rado, I've never been to Bedford Mass and actually have never even heard of it so I can't really comment on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced1 View Post
      I just checked all rap songs on youtube and nobody in those videos are reppin' Bedford, Mass.
      you gotta check the boy band section bro! Mass is hitting hard there with the fruits

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced1 View Post
        I just checked all rap songs on youtube and nobody in those videos are reppin' Bedford, Mass.

Rado's life is more of a country song if you break it down and include the story of his dog, exwife, alcoholism and Ohio :whistle

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
          Rado's life is more of a country song if you break it down and include the story of his dog, exwife, alcoholism and Ohio :whistle
          :rofl::rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by blm

lmao

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
              Oh shit, I thought he was happily married and moved to Ohio for this woman? no?

Comment

in defense of rado, his wife was a true cunt with a family of ohio nut bags. not his fault. he got a cool good looking kid outta the hoe and moved on. lol. lady he with now much cooler. she thinks i am queer. :lmao:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                  she thinks i am queer. :lmao:
                  She's intuitive.

Comment

bitch is jealous

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                      bitch is jealous
                      She's probably pissed you used her picture for an avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                        in defense of rado, his wife was a true cunt with a family of ohio nut bags. not his fault.
                        Well that sucks, because there isn't much worse than having a cunt for a wife. Sorry to hear that Rado.

Comment

Working...
                        X