No announcement yet.

Hatfields & McCoys Mini Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just like i say to your son ripper, "take those dandy boots off, your supposed to be a working man!"

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      just like i say to your son ripper, "take those dandy boots off, your supposed to be a working man!"
      :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Comment

yesterdays episode was good but not as good as the first night.

i am not all that interested in the one guy that keeps marrying mccoy girls. i just wanna see gun fights!

Comment

yesterdays episode was good but not as good as the first night.

i am not all that interested in the one guy that keeps marrying mccoy girls. i just wanna see gun fights!
          yea but thats a big part of the drama in the whole story...comon man..those boots are scoring him some ass...:agreed:

Comment

Damn, ol Randall McCoy was a coward and a waste. Left his family to the slaughter, denounced his daughter until the day she died, drank himself into oblivion while others avenged his family name.

Comment

Originally posted by blm
              Damn, ol Randall McCoy was a coward and a waste. Left his family to the slaughter, denounced his daughter until the day she died, drank himself into oblivion while others avenged his family name.
              All the while praying to the lord. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                i would have to agree with that right there.:agreed:

Comment

If ever there was a fella on tv like myself, it was this fella.

Walk right into church and punch the pope guy right in the mouth!

Comment

I would def be the head Hatfield
                    Now you wanna be a southerner after watching them Ky boys in action :weights:

Comment

Working...
                    X