No announcement yet.

Gun Laws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's ok guys, when america implodes we have a room you can all share in incredible towers, I'll funds work for ya

Comment

fuck them laws what you want I get it for you. I am sure your shit state will let you have shotguns. get a Benelli M4 there is no better defence or combat shot gun made.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
        fuck them laws what you want I get it for you. I am sure your shit state will let you have shotguns. get a Benelli M4 there is no better defence or combat shot gun made.
        I agree. Get a shotty and go shoot a lot. Teach Sana how to shoot also. Have an "o shit armed guys just busted in through the door" plan.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
          i want an AA-12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOoUV...eature=related

Comment

LOL @ bath salts causing flesh eating zombies. That is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
              HK.....only way to go...but u have hands of a bitch....so get a .22 cal
              :rofl:

Comment

I may be wrong, but its my understanding yu have to have some kind of state license just to BUY bullets in that fucked up state!!

fuck that shit.. I have a small arsenal at the ready if ever needed

Comment

'Zombie apocalypse

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                    I am not that connected. bet your ass if I was i would already have 1 or 2

Comment

dude.. go to missouri when they have a gun show... buy what ya want take it home..nobody knows shit. as long as your not a felon your good..if you are..then ya gotta back door it..too easy.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                        dude.. go to missouri when they have a gun show... buy what ya want take it home..nobody knows shit. as long as your not a felon your good..if you are..then ya gotta back door it..too easy.
                        No way he can carry that shit.

BTW, don't trust half of the "laws" the guy at the gun store tell you. If they are like the ones in Ga, most employees know shit about the law.

You went from a bad gun law state to a bad gun law state. Sucks.

Gun laws will actually be a criteria in my job search in a few years. Too many crazy fucks for me not to want to protect my family. Fuck that. Fuck those government stats about complying with criminals, the guy breaking numerous laws doesn't want to actually hurt us :wack:.

Comment

Toddler fatally shot Blackfoot, ID mom at Hayden Walmart

When you gonna wake up?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                            For every one of those there is 10 of these Dramatic video of Texas concealed-carry ‘hero’ saving woman from attacker - The Washington Post
                            Most of which never get reported due to the agenda the mainstream media persues. I read 5 instances a month where a gun was used to save a homeowner or person on the street. And people tend to take Constitutional rights pretty seriously here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                              7 billion and growing rapidly. Think about the big picture. Natural death will not solve the world population problem. Wars, Murder, and Disease is unfortunately absolutely necessary. It's not a nice picture to paint but it's the brutal truth.

Comment

Good point

Comment

Working...
                                X