damn...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blm

I rolled out to remote areas with a crew of 4 and two humvees and a 16ft parabolic satellite dish to provide a secure means of communication for generals (and the like) via a satellite link. In a nutshell.
    Ahh, same thing as your Verizon gig! :D

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      Ahh, same thing as your Verizon gig! :D
      lol.

Speaking of verizon. Did you see their new internet speed tiers? 300mbps. They're pushing it like people need it. Using hd movie downloads as an example; 5gb 2hr hd movie in 2 mins compared to 44 min average for most providers. lol, who the hell needs 300 meg at $200/mo. Not even most businesses require that kind of bandwidth.

I got an idea. Economy sucks, lets offer an insane speed package that people don't need or can't afford and while we are at it lets take away unlimited data on wireless service. Oh, I forgot...raise prices just to make the deal sweeter. :hibb:

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
        I rolled out to remote areas with a crew of 4 and two humvees and a 16ft parabolic satellite dish to provide a secure means of communication for generals (and the like) via a satellite link. In a nutshell.
        Comon now Brah, ya went to the woods with two winnabago campers full of pussy and MREs put up an OE-254 and ya called it the field... you commo dicks were always on picknic/ party:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper

Comon now Brah, ya went to the woods with two winnabago campers full of pussy and MREs put up an OE-254 and ya called it the field... you commo dicks were always on picknic/ party:rofl:
          Oe254?

Don't hate that jobs are based on iq. A lot of my buddies got earth stations. That's a picnic. Never see the field. Cozy off base living. Bah.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
            Oe254?

Don't hate that jobs are based on iq. A lot of my buddies got earth stations. That's a picnic. Never see the field. Cozy off base living. Bah.
            yea ya know the old nam style remote antenna about 30 ft of poles put together...:rofl: We used to carry the head and all the antennas in a ruck( minus the poles), throw some 550 cord with a rock or something tied to it as high as we could thru the trees, then hoist the head of the antenna up for long range commo... that was back before all the winnabago hummers and the dishes came out...:rofl::rofl:

Comment

Working...
            X