health insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
    Job market is crap here, too. But what's the difference of paying the employer for insurance or paying for a private plan? They're both going to be expensive.
    good point..

Comment

Job market is crap here, too. But what's the difference of paying the employer for insurance or paying for a private plan? They're both going to be expensive.
      I just meant that a lot of small business owners don't offer health insurance at all.

You are paying for it either way. I was employed at this place where all of these women were EXTREMELY fucking obese and I paid out of my ass for basic coverage.

Healthy people pay a ton of money so fattys can continue to live.

Comment

I agree. For the first time in my life I don't even have health insurance right now because I certainly can't afford some high premium every month. I just pay for things I need out of pocket, and hope like hell I don't need surgery or anything anytime soon. :dunno:

Comment

How old is she?

Get her in school and she is good until 23 at least. Hopefully she will get to complete her training.

Most universities have an infirmary, so even if you pay for coverage you could avoid copays by seeing the school docs for minor things.

Comment

I agree. For the first time in my life I don't even have health insurance right now because I certainly can't afford some high premium every month. I just pay for things I need out of pocket, and hope like hell I don't need surgery or anything anytime soon. :dunno:
            I feel ya and it sucks.

I haven't had it in 4 years, but will have a plan in August when school starts :thumup:.

My doctor is pretty cool and lowered his fee for check ups, but it will feel good knowing that I am covered.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
              How old is she?

Get her in school and she is good until 23 at least. Hopefully she will get to complete her training.

Most universities have an infirmary, so even if you pay for coverage you could avoid copays by seeing the school docs for minor things.
              Shes trying to grunt it out with this leg injury..we just have to see how it goes..will know by first week of july..shes fighting it and staying in training trying to complete getting MOS qed

Comment

yea just hope you dont need any kind of MRI's etc..

i had a couple MRI's on my neck and the nerves down my arm to look for an impingement. (turns out i just have tight scapula and rotator muscles squeezing on the nerve. need to go to physical therapy to loosen and stretch the muscles in that area.)

anyway 3 MRI's cost $18,000 dollars. insurance paid everything expect $500 deductible.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

i had a couple MRI's on my neck and the nerves down my arm to look for an impingement. (turns out i just have tight scapula and rotator muscles squeezing on the nerve. need to go to physical therapy to loosen and stretch the muscles in that area.)

anyway 3 MRI's cost $18,000 dollars. insurance paid everything expect $500 deductible.
                  OUCH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

That's just crazy. When I hurt my chest I went and got an MRI without insurance and it only cost me $340 cash.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST

That's just crazy. When I hurt my chest I went and got an MRI without insurance and it only cost me $340 cash.
                      I had to have the type of MRI where they inject die into the shoulder capsule etc..

Ain't worth no 6k a piece though

Comment

They probably used 99 cents worth of food coloring. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST
                          They probably used 99 cents worth of food coloring. :rofl:
                          Fucken needle all way to the bone. Bah

Comment

Working...
                          X