No announcement yet.

Mike Quinn Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mike is interesting but the interviewer of this show sucks. guy sounds like a dope.

Comment

interview starts going to shit around 60 minute mark.

mike starts rambling and the interviewer just keeps saying "uh huh uh huh"

Comment

cant take anymore, had to shut it off. takes on an negative vibe and just the same old talk about "guys from my day loved the sports more and todays guys dont care" blah blah. nothing more then an old guy that isnt in his prime getting bitter and letting his mouth spew.

i got news for ya Mike. bodybuilding is an individual thing. just because there are some lame ducks dont mean i dont enjoy every fucken minute of it. fuck you and your doomsday everything is over bs.

Comment

The interviewer is dieting for a bodybuilding show himself so he's fucked

Comment

Lol, its funny he sounded just like you when you were off, I liked his stories, was I right about the accent?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
              Lol, its funny he sounded just like you when you were off, I liked his stories, was I right about the accent?
              He is more bostinsh I am more Philly

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                He is more bostinsh I am more Philly
                Who would sound tougher in an online ps3 microphone verbal fight?

Ps, is it true about jimmy the bull and who would win in a fight jimmy or big scottishe scoty? Lol!

Comment

Fella lost his marbles. Look up Joey Merlino. He is like my 3rd cousin or some shit. Met him once at a gym in Philly, fella weighs about 90lbs lolz

Comment

Does mike talk about joey?

Mike was part owner in a florida gym one time, three partners in total. One partner was silent and only asked for 5g per month, another partner stopped paying, mike apparent ly didn't deal with the finance side off things. Any way the guy that wasn't being paid had got the money for his share to invest from mafia. So when the payments stopped the mafia came knocking and mike handed over his share and walked away with nothing.

Comment

Does mike talk about joey?

Mike was part owner in a florida gym one time, three partners in total. One partner was silent and only asked for 5g per month, another partner stopped paying, mike apparent ly didn't deal with the finance side off things. Any way the guy that wasn't being paid had got the money for his share to invest from mafia. So when the payments stopped the mafia came knocking and mike handed over his share and walked away with nothing.
                      Joey send a few soldiers like me down and we take what we want. Lolz

Comment

what does joey merlino have to do with mike quin?

Comment

what does joey merlino have to do with mike quin?
                          Used to buy cheesesteaks off em

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                            Used to buy cheesesteaks off em
                            :wack:

Comment

true story. fella like em with onions

Comment

Working...
                              X