Desert Spa Vacation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desert Spa Vacation

Same place we wanted to go for our honeymoon but never got to because of sana's new job and moving etc..

Booked it last night, going in early Fall. Cant wait!

http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Proper...in/Default.htm

Was just going to go with a Caribbean trip that we have done a million times before but decided to do something different.

Comment

Exceptional area. Tucson area/Sonoran Desert is fantastic. You will enjoy it a lot. I'm jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
        Exceptional area. Tucson area/Sonoran Desert is fantastic. You will enjoy it a lot. I'm jealous.
        yea something about the Desert, very calming. Sort of brings you back to nature if that makes sense. the wide open spaces etc.. does something for my mind!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          yea something about the Desert, very calming. Sort of brings you back to nature if that makes sense. the wide open spaces etc.. does something for my mind!
          And all of your fantasies will be over in about five seconds flat as soon as you set foot outside. You said early fall, when early fall are you going there? Place is hot as balls even in late december. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
            And all of your fantasies will be over in about five seconds flat as soon as you set foot outside. You said early fall, when early fall are you going there? Place is hot as balls even in late december. :rofl:
            fine with heat bro, been to the desert in mid summer before. that place is setup for it trust me. they got shaded cabanas with water misting system! regulated water temp pools etc..

i will take desert heat any day over 100 degree with 80% humidity heat like we get on east coast or Chicago.

Comment

You said early fall, when early fall are you going there? Place is hot as balls even in late december. :rofl:
              Disagree bro... not sure about early fall, but winter in Arizona is as close to perfect as you can possibly get. Even a hellhole like Phoenix is fantastic, leave alone Tucson area.

Arizona is a fantastic state, as long as you get out of Phoenix.. :rofl:

Comment

I'll meet you there with my mountain bike and we'll go for a little ride. I know some cool trails there. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                  Disagree bro... not sure about early fall, but winter in Arizona is as close to perfect as you can possibly get. Even a hellhole like Phoenix is fantastic, leave alone Tucson area.

Arizona is a fantastic state, as long as you get out of Phoenix.. :rofl:
                  yea, i think beast is thinking Death Valley type place. average temp in Dec in Tucson is 64. lol

Average temp when I am going is 90 which is perfectly fine because it is dry heat. yesterday in chicago was 96 with humidity. lol

Comment

I'll meet you there with my mountain bike and we'll go for a little ride. I know some cool trails there. :D

pretty sure thats utah desert no? I will make it out there also at some point. place is amazing!

Comment

Yep that was Utah two years ago. :D
                      But there are great mt biking destinations in Arizona too. :thumup:

Comment

Yep that was Utah two years ago. :D
                        But there are great mt biking destinations in Arizona too. :thumup:
                        classic placing of your bike at the edge as if you just got off it at that point and took a pic. fucken camera posing faggot.

Comment

You dont know shit about being in a desert....

I hope I never set foot in another desert again..FUCK A DESERT!:agreed:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                            You dont know shit about being in a desert....

I hope I never set foot in another desert again..FUCK A DESERT!:agreed:
                            yea, judge the american west by your experience in some shit hole in the military that YOU joined up for. stfu old man. bitter old cunt! boom! :weights:

Comment

yea, judge the american west by your experience in some shit hole in the military that YOU joined up for. stfu old man. bitter old cunt! boom! :weights:
                              I got plenty of time in the american west deserts as you call them too.. fuck any desert...like I said you dont know shit about them. You wont be in a desert..you;ll be in a fucking resort surrounded by the desert..any pussy can do that for a fucking week..:rofl::rofl:

Come play with me in the desert for a week..well see how bad ya wanna go back after that...BOOM BOOM:thumup:

Comment

Working...
                              X