Desert Spa Vacation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
    I got plenty of time in the american west deserts as you call them too.. fuck any desert...like I said you dont know shit about them. You wont be in a desert..you;ll be in a fucking resort surrounded by the desert..any pussy can do that for a fucking week..:rofl::rofl:

Come play with me in the desert for a week..well see how bad ya wanna go back after that...BOOM BOOM:thumup:
    you sure are a hard ass for someone that is scared of a little hormona. i will snap your twig neck!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      you sure are a hard ass for someone that is scared of a little hormona. i will snap your twig neck!
      :rofl::rofl: ..youll have people there to clip your toenails for fucks sake...:rofl:

Comment

:rofl::rofl: ..youll have people there to clip your toenails for fucks sake...:rofl:
        your god damn right. i told you i am sophisticat!

Comment

Real men go out INTO the desert...:weights:

Comment

Real men go out INTO the desert...:weights:
            i will watch from the infinity pool while my muscles glisten in the sun light while "real" 135 lb nerds are sweating it out IN the desert. fuck outta here hick billy pig slopper.

Comment

i will watch from the infinity pool while my muscles glisten in the sun light while "real" 135 lb nerds are sweating it out IN the desert. fuck outta here hick billy pig slopper.
              :rofl::rofl:

Comment

I loved it in Tucson. I was there for 2 years. At that time I was 20 with a bad ass car and sport bike. Endless high speed driving. Did a lot of good hiking and camping too.

Comment

Eastern and Northern Arizona is fantastic. Sedona area, Flagstaff, Tucson, Show Low/Alpine and the whole Mogollon Rim area is exceptional for beauty. In fact, Arizona is fantastic the moment you get out of the sprawl of Phoenix.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf
                    Eastern and Northern Arizona is fantastic. Sedona area, Flagstaff, Tucson, Show Low/Alpine and the whole Mogollon Rim area is exceptional for beauty. In fact, Arizona is fantastic the moment you get out of the sprawl of Phoenix.
                    We are flying direct to Tucson, fuck filthy phoenix

Comment

Yeah, good call, stay out of Phoenix. I lived there for 1 year. Terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf
                        Flagstaff is a beautiful and interesting place. Some of the friendliest and most welcoming people I have ever met.

Comment

Truth be told, the first time I stepped foot off the plane in SW Asia it was about 03:00 hrs. I will never forget the night sky in the desert over there. I had never seen anything like it. Simply amazing...but when the sun came up....Ithen realized as the ol saying goes...I done fucked up now...:rofl::rofl:

Comment

yea i intend to do some star and planet gazing at night!!

Comment

Phoenix is just golf course after golf course, wide roads, miles and miles of aprawl. It is a newer version of Dallas, concrete jungle. City has no soul. :noo:

Comment

yea i intend to do some star and planet gazing at night!!
                                Seriously bro, see if your resort can arrage for a stargazing trip. There will surely be local astronomy clubs that will put together such an event, or the resort itself may have a stargazing night. When I stayed at Sunriver, a central Oregon resort, they had this and had a big 24" telescope. You can see amazing things with such a large scope. I have a 11" scope at home and I thought it was badass until I peered through the 24" beast. You can almost touch each star in the globular clusters. Epic.

Comment

Working...
                                X