Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beast cant drive for shit. I beat his ass in inferior car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rado
    That's it...I'm getting the game to school bouncer, beast? Eh not so worried about fat nuts....or bouncer for that matter....
    That made me lol. School me and bouncer. :rofl:

I fucking dare you to get that game you fat faced fuck. I double triple date you. You don't have the fucking balls. :nutkick:

Comment

If I buy a new Sony laptop I can get a free PS3. I have sold and bought too many PS3s to continue the sickness.

Seriously have bought and sold that system 3 times in the past 4-5 years. Fat one twice, slim one, once (maybe twice).

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
        If I buy a new Sony laptop I can get a free PS3. I have sold and bought too many PS3s to continue the sickness.

Seriously have bought and sold that system 3 times in the past 4-5 years. Fat one twice, slim one, once (maybe twice).
        No body gives a shit. Just go buy whatever you need to buy to play the damn thing. :slap:

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000

Get a grip bro. Clear mental issue there. What's the problem and don't pretend it's normal.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            Get a grip bro. Clear mental issue there. What's the problem and don't pretend it's normal.
            Just console switching. I like to buy/sell electronics. :thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000

Just console switching. I like to buy/sell electronics. :thumup:
              Na that's a mental issue.

Comment

Destroyed him in my camaro today. Wasn't even a race, no video to show, I pulled away and he never had a chance, he just kept going off track. It's was manslaughter.

Comment

Got to admit. I was off my game today he did beat me fair an square. :(

Comment

Eat yo words!

Comment

This is how bouncer wins his races. Dirty racing. When he can't pass me he pushes me of the track. :slap:

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...T/a434610a.mp4

Comment

as you peeps can see i didnt push nothing off the track. i was struggling for grip as well and the car went to the outside. you put your self to close to the grass going into the corner trying to out brake me.

Comment

Working...
                        X