Official Olympics 2012 Thread... London Calling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG, OMG!!!!

The closing ceremony started and we got some french announcer, he just introduced prince harry as prince henry!!, see his and kate middleton s face ahahahaha! You guys will love it.

Fucking french twat lol!

Comment

• lmao cant wait

Comment

• Thing is he's actually christened henry but no one calls him that every one calls him harry, this is honda send google and wikipedia into over drive

Comment

• Loving that there are all these countries under one roof, makes you wonder why we can't always get along, truth is because there's no profit from peace

Comment

• Then and Now: Beijing's 2008 Olympic venues | Photo Gallery - Yahoo! Sports

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
              Loving that there are all these countries under one roof, makes you wonder why we can't always get along, truth is because there's no profit from peace
              They are getting along great in the Athlete's village. :thumup:

Sex, Games and Olympic Village life - CNN.com

Comment

• Great ceremony, epic

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                  They are getting along great in the Athlete's village. :thumup:

Sex, Games and Olympic Village life - CNN.com
                  I was just thinking to myself "Damn, you have all those beautiful women from all over the world in one place!"

Especially the girl from GB, the queen's grand daughter that did the horse jumping thing...HOT!!!!

Comment

• Russel Brand singing The Beatles ....GTFO

Comment

• Fat Boy Slim. Hell yeah.

Comment

• I gotta tell ya Mr.I I didnt love the closing ceremony. It was like a Superbowl half time show that never fucken ended and i dont even like the superbowl show when its only 15 minutes. lol..

Jessie J and the black chick from spice girls are nice though. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                          I gotta tell ya Mr.I I didnt love the closing ceremony. It was like a Superbowl half time show that never fucken ended and i dont even like the superbowl show when its only 15 minutes. lol..

Jessie J and the black chick from spice girls are nice though. lol
                          I wasn't impressed or entertained either. Spot on with superbowl comparison. Pure rubbish. Gonna have to change my poll from 10 to 8 now, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                            I gotta tell ya Mr.I I didnt love the closing ceremony. It was like a Superbowl half time show that never fucken ended and i dont even like the superbowl show when its only 15 minutes. lol..

I thought the EXACT same thing. It was never ending.

Comment

• I stopped watching it...show sucked. I really enjoyed the games this year though!!!

Comment

• i think we all must have fell asleep before this happened. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X