No announcement yet.

Took 3rd In strongman event today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Ronin;634981]now that's a good physique right there....doesn't have that BIG ASS belly and looks like good genes.

5iu hg for the last 3 years, 3 shots tren a week along with test, bulks with anapolon then takes it away and falls back to the test and tren. Do that for 3 years and see how tight your midsection gets, eats 500g protien and 500gram carbs a day

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      so whats the goal now? i forget if you said you are going to go completely off or what.
      taper down and off this god awful anapolon, transition off enanthate onto propionate, harden right up and get my physique as tight as reasonable before coming off for 4-6 months. Probably be another 8-10 weeks before off, waiting for my guy to get good pharma grade propionate next week, very hard at this time with the olympics, everywhere is getting raided and supplies are right down

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post

I hate all those refs...Done a few comps myself and it pisses me off when they start to talk/whistle/time yelling....:pissed:

If you didn't get 1st, you're last:) But good job on doing the comp; most can't say they've done one or do that kind of raw power.

I wonder what you'll be able to lift once you're off...
        Don't see it that way, had a great time, tried hard, no-one better on log lift once I got in my groove, no-one lol!

How strong am I off?

After two years off last time, I'd get 6 good reps with 145lb dumbells on incline bench, 6 good reps with 120lb on dumbell shoulder press, or 8-10 reps with 220lb on press behind neck, definitely weaker and can't train heavy every week, critical that I periodize, basically fatter and weaker

Comment

Working...
        X