• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanna go here!

Fiji? Bora Bora?

Comment

Tahiti

Comment

Almost looks fake it's so beautiful damn.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
          ya no shit! looks photo shoped

Yo B is Tahiti a safe place? never knew anyone that has been there.

Comment

I never been but I think it safe as Caribbean etc..

Comment

Comment

Speechless.... crazy how many beautiful places we have in this world to see...Not sure I'd get out of bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
                  As beautiful it is that picture has to be fake. When the sails are up and full of wind like the boats in the picture that means they are traveling and when the sailboat travels it creates wake but there is no water disturbance around those boats.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST

As beautiful it is that picture has to be fake. When the sails are up and full of wind like the boats in the picture that means they are traveling and when the sailboat travels it creates wake but there is no water disturbance around those boats.
                    Looks like they are floating above the water.
                    Last edited by blm; 08-10-12, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Professional photography is as much about post-processing magic as it is about the usual things we associate with photography - composition, about framing the picture in the right angle and the right light, etc.

You'd be amazed at what HDR (high dynamic range) photography can look like. This is where you take multiple images at different exposure levels and then combine them to get a dynamic range that cannot be captured on a single exposure by the camera sensor. Simply stunning...

Here are some examples of HDR magic:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/yury-pr...0871/lightbox/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gordons...3650/lightbox/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/farbspi...5930/lightbox/

Comment

[QUOTE=BEAST;636788]As beautiful it is that picture has to be fake. When the sails are up and full of wind like the boats in the picture that means they are traveling and when the sailboat travels it creates wake but there is no water disturbance around those boats.

[/QUOTE

Well thanks for ruining it buddy.
                        Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                        Professional photography is as much about post-processing magic as it is about the usual things we associate with photography - composition, about framing the picture in the right angle and the right light, etc.

You'd be amazed at what HDR (high dynamic range) photography can look like. This is where you take multiple images at different exposure levels and then combine them to get a dynamic range that cannot be captured on a single exposure by the camera sensor. Simply stunning...

HDR Sunset | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

jb's fish camp dock HDR (take 2) | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Merano Panorama - Merano, Italy (HDR) | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
                        Impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post

HDR Sunset | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

jb's fish camp dock HDR (take 2) | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Merano Panorama - Merano, Italy (HDR) | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
                          Good point and great pictures but I stand by my point. Sails are up = boats are moving. If the boats are moving and no wake = fake. :D

Comment

beast your right but its effect.

the picture is real but the wake is edited out thus giving the impression the boats are floating.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                              I never been but I think it safe as Caribbean etc..
                              Might be just anecdotal, but I've heard that Tahiti locals aren't very friendly, just want your dollars. I've never got that vibe in Hawaii.

Comment

Working...
                              X