No announcement yet.

I wanna go here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinda cool, cant imagine it really working though. Sand all over the table, seat collapsing from under you. lolz

Comment

• Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      Kinda cool, cant imagine it really working though. Sand all over the table, seat collapsing from under you. lolz
      Like sex on the beach; looks good in movies, sounds adventurous but it's really a pain in the ass. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by blm View Post
        but it's really a pain in the ass. Lol
        not sure what your up to on the beach bro but a pain in your ass shouldn't be one of them. :panic:

Comment

not sure what your up to on the beach bro but a pain in your ass shouldn't be one of them. :panic:
          Ever get sand in your ass crack? Literally a pain in the ass.

Comment

Ever get sand in your ass crack? Literally a pain in the ass.
            nothing a quick jump into the water and rinse wont fix. :agreed:

Comment

nothing a quick jump into the water and rinse wont fix. :agreed:
              Yeah gritty saltwater fixes everything lol

Comment

Yeah gritty saltwater fixes everything lol
                i dont know about you but when i get out of the ocean i dont feel "gritty" salt rubbing in my ass. by all means, keep the sand in your ass if you like. :retard:

Comment

i dont know about you but when i get out of the ocean i dont feel "gritty" salt rubbing in my ass. by all means, keep the sand in your ass if you like. :retard:
                  Saltwater does not make you feel clean and refreshed like a swimming pool yes it's fun to swim in the ocean but it does not make your skin feel good. Gritty may not have been the right word but nonetheless it does not make your skin feel smooth and clean.

Comment

• whatever you say sandy ass.

Comment

• Some water is more salty than others, and definitely leaves a coat of.....salt on you. However, I like how it makes your skin feel. Almost like it's healing or something, lol :wacko:

Comment

• Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                        Some water is more salty than others, and definitely leaves a coat of.....salt on you. However, I like how it makes your skin feel. Almost like it's healing or something, lol :wacko:
                        Yup, kinda gross but that shit did wonders for the acne on my back. those deep blue pimple things that never seem to come to the surface or pop dried right up! all clear now! :eww:

Comment

• No doubt about it. It does wonders for mosquito bites and pimples.

Comment

Yup, kinda gross but that shit did wonders for the acne on my back. those deep blue pimple things that never seem to come to the surface or pop dried right up! all clear now! :eww:

Could have gone all day without hearing that :panic:

Comment

• Kapalua Sunset

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X