Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movies

Lots of scattered posts in different threads about movies. Thought I would make a thread to keep it easier.

Movies I have watched recently.

Prometheus: Could have been about 35-40 minutes shorter. Good Scifi movie regardless. B-

Cabin in the woods: If ever I saw a wtf movie this was it. All over the place and random. Some good parts to it but I dont get all the good reviews at all. D+

Hunger Games: Started out slow for me, almost lost interest but after the opening 30 minutes or so shit picks up and it gets pretty good. B+

The Avengers: Very good movie. I dont like the iron man movies and yet I love iron man in this. Only minus is the enemy. The bad guy from thor is just a lame enemy for the avengers to be fighting. A

The Muppets: Believe it or not this movie is damn good. Makes adults feel like a kid again. Has a good story and comedy for adults. Did not want to watch it and by the end I was happy I did. A-

Dark Knight Rises: Not as good as the second one but still very good. Best super hero series of all time. One of the few movies I will buy on Blu-Ray. A

Hungar Games was shit. I'm bias since I read the books, and the series takes a serious nose dive. Book 1 was good, 2 and 3 just get lost.

Don't understand why the actress in HG is getting so much accolade. Average acting.

Comment

Yea I don't read books. Just judge a movie by what I see.

Comment

Snow White and the Huntsman. Took my niece and nephew when it was in theaters and thought it was a good movie. Little long. Worst part for me was Kristin Stewart as Snow White. Her ultra depressing demeanor is annoying. But all in all good movie. B

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
          Snow White and the Huntsman. Took my niece and nephew when it was in theaters and thought it was a good movie. Little long. Worst part for me was Kristin Stewart as Snow White. Her ultra depressing demeanor is annoying. But all in all good movie. B
          i have it downloaded. will watch it at some point in the next few weekends.

Comment

Been wanting to watch it, but I agree about Kristen Stewart. She has been keeping me from watching. Such a terrible actress. Scene after scene of her mouth breathing with a pouty lip.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              i have it downloaded. will watch it at some point in the next few weekends.
              When my they asked me to take them I really had no idea about the movies premise. It was really dark. Nothing like I expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                Been wanting to watch it, but I agree about Kristen Stewart. She has been keeping me from watching. Such a terrible actress. Scene after scene of her mouth breathing with a pouty lip.

She really is a bad actress.

Comment

no clue who the fuck you guys are talking about. looked her up on google, still no clue. guess i will see when i watch that snow white and the dwarfs movie.

Comment

no clue who the fuck you guys are talking about. looked her up on google, still no clue. guess i will see when i watch that snow white and the dwarfs movie.
                    The girl from the twilight series. Her mood on and off screen seems to be doom and gloom. Her dynamic never changes.

Comment

The girl from the twilight series. Her mood on and off screen seems to be doom and gloom. Her dynamic never changes.
                      i am glad and can honestly say i have never seen a single second of the twilight series. i question why you have.

Comment

i am glad and can honestly say i have never seen a single second of the twilight series. i question why you have.
                        My wife likes that vampire romance stuff.

Comment

My wife likes that vampire romance stuff.
                          The shits for 12 year old girls is it not?

Comment

dude you really didn't like cabin in the woods bouncer ? Wtf man you h8 on all my horror movies.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
                              dude you really didn't like cabin in the woods bouncer ? Wtf man you h8 on all my horror movies.
                              You're one of the few that I know that truly liked it. I love horror movies but haven't watched any new ones in awhile cuz they always fall short. Maybe I'll give this one a shot since you are so passionate about it, lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X