No announcement yet.

Where's Growthman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

started out good what happened? you PM with him and then disappear again? man I don't get it. its only fucking money you saying you don't have enough to pay back? them rec drugs are a lot but shit bro make payment something. think what you did? would you be man enough to do that to his face? no you did it sneaky bitch style behind a keyboard very very not cool.

all it will take is you send him something 100 -200 bucks just to show you are no scammer you just fell on bad times.

Comment

I have been scammed from 2 times 1 time I knew it was gonna happen but it was worth the cash to know for myself. the second time was recent a guy on this board I have helped with all his question over and over for 3 years. I asked him for a favor and boom takes my cash,lol trust me the money is not a issue its the scamming that is just so so sick coward fucks

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
        I have been scammed from 2 times 1 time I knew it was gonna happen but it was worth the cash to know for myself. the second time was recent a guy on this board I have helped with all his question over and over for 3 years. I asked him for a favor and boom takes my cash,lol trust me the money is not a issue its the scamming that is just so so sick coward fucks
        An active member?

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
          An active member?
          I hope the hell not!

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
            An active member?
            yes although in his Dfence he has not logged in since. there is a chance something happened to him i have no idea.
            hes not a reg reg like us but he has been around a long time with many questions i helped him with. you will know his name if i post it,lol

Comment

Post it. I say if anyone gets scammed their full name and addy should be posted. At least post the username so no one else gets screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                Post it. I say if anyone gets scammed their full name and addy should be posted. At least post the username so no one else gets screwed.
                hes not a source and is not logging in since so if he logs in and don't reply to my PM I will bann him and blast his name but maybe he got hit by a car,lol serious or put in jail anything could of happened Ihave to give him benefit of doubt. he was just helping me or scamming either way no way to be 100% and if i put his name then no matter what he's a scammer so better to not do that.

Comment

Working...
                X