Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blm View Post
    Lockwatch.

In the event your phone is lost/stolen; it takes a picture of the person trying unlock your phone after set amount of failed attempts and emails you the photo and GPS location. Works pretty well.
    Does Apple not have something similar to this? I know of 3 people recently that had their iPhones stolen most certainly from someone they know but they have no proof.

I have photos, gps coordinates, and a map location in my email every day from my daughter trying to open my phone, lol. It's funny seeing her facial expressions when she has no idea her picture is being taken while being mischievous.

Comment

Haha, that's awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
        Does Apple not have something similar to this? I know of 3 people recently that had their iPhones stolen most certainly from someone they know but they have no proof.

I have photos, gps coordinates, and a map location in my email every day from my daughter trying to open my phone, lol. It's funny seeing her facial expressions when she has no idea her picture is being taken while being mischievous.
        haha, good app. works great.

Comment

Good app. Simple, clean, and useful. Organizes my multiple lists. Target, Costco, Mariano's.. Super easy to switch between.

http://www.kiwi3.com

Comment

It's not specific to Android but I've been using Waze for a while now and really like it. Probably saved me from a couple tickets. Usually I pull up the route ahead of time to see if there are any accidents or cops.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
              It's not specific to Android but I've been using Waze for a while now and really like it. Probably saved me from a couple tickets. Usually I pull up the route ahead of time to see if there are any accidents or cops.
              Worthless in the city.

Comment

Just noticed that Gmail now allows other mail services like Yahoo to be set up in it.
                Gmail is so well integrated into Android, I swear my phone just got twice as fast when I got rid of the damn third party mail apps which I had to depend on because I have both a Gmail and a Yahoo account to monitor. Now, Gmail can be my universal email app.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                  Just noticed that Gmail now allows other mail services like Yahoo to be set up in it.
                  Gmail is so well integrated into Android, I swear my phone just got twice as fast when I got rid of the damn third party mail apps which I had to depend on because I have both a Gmail and a Yahoo account to monitor. Now, Gmail can be my universal email app.
                  Bro if you think gmail is good. Just wait till you try 'inbox' by google. Its gmail 2.0. It transforms email. 100% game changer. Read up on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    I don't use many 3rd party apps. Most of the stuff I use came on the phone.

I use sound hound all the time to identify a song I am listening to.....

Google now is just awesome. Yesterday in the city all I had to do was open the card and it automatically told me how many minutes to home in traffic and was ready with the nav..
                    Google now is awesome, I agree:thumb:

Why do you need to use an app to know what song is playing? Does your radio display not tell you?

Comment

Bro if you think gmail is good. Just wait till you try 'inbox' by google. Its gmail 2.0. It transforms email. 100% game changer. Read up on it.
                      I've applied for an invitation. Hopefully I can set it up soon.

Comment

I've applied for an invitation. Hopefully I can set it up soon.
                        I asked in my lollipop review thread if anyone wants an inbox invitation. Should pay more attention. ;)

Comment

I asked in my lollipop review thread if anyone wants an inbox invitation. Should pay more attention. ;)
                          Ahaha... Didn't see that! Pm'ing you my email address now.

Comment

Its one of those things that you didn't think you needed until you used it. Once you get used to it, traditional email seems archaic and inefficient.

Comment

After playing with it for a day, I like it. Only problem is that at least for now, it is gmail only. I'll keep it loaded but probably will stick with gmail until they add other email types.

Comment

After playing with it for a day, I like it. Only problem is that at least for now, it is gmail only. I'll keep it loaded but probably will stick with gmail until they add other email types.
                                Pretty sure that can't ever happen. The way inbox works in such an intelligent way is because its based on gmail. The algorithms and way it categorizes etc..

If you want it to simply display your other basic email services that's one thing, but they will never work in the same way that inbox does unless they agree to work together.

Comment

Working...
                                X