iPhone users smartest.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oberonbww View Post
    ...people get down on apple because they lock out their products the upside of this is it keeps morons from screwing up their phone and computer.
    So what you are saying is that Apple is for idiots? Beast, you paying attention? :D

Comment

Originally posted by Oberonbww View Post
      My arms are sexy as fuck.

Thank you.

Also, I know you're young, but are you even out of junior high grammar yet?
      and I quote, "Your lost in time because your old" should read "You're lost in time because you're old".
      Point remains. You know not what you speak old timer.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        How far back from the computer do you sit when you type this shit? Completely off topic but fuck dude your knuckles must drag on the floor with those monkey arms.

On topic, you speak from a 5 years ago perspective. Your lost in time because your old. Use a current gen android like my nexus 5 and you will be impressed. To say otherwise is simply being an apple fan boy.
        :ninja:

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
        So what you are saying is that Apple is for idiots? Beast, you paying attention? :D
        I still don't get the Apple craze.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          Beast, you paying attention? :D

Yeah I'm watching my silly iphone news thread spiraling out of control. lmao. :laugh:

Comment

Apple

No apple is not for idiots.
            If you bought a new high end car, would you expect to have to rebuild the engine every 6 months? No you expect it to just work. That's what apple products do. They work, by themselves and together seemlessly.

Sure you can by a crap pc with windoz 8 (abomination) for $300 bucks.
            You can also buy a ford pinto hatchback. The cheap price doesn't make you smart, and you almost always get what you pay for.

Comment

Society is oddly passionate about which phone is better, who cares. Use what you like and move on, it is a cell phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                Society is oddly passionate about which phone is better, who cares. Use what you like and move on, it is a cell phone.
                Society in general is oddly passionate about all the wrong things.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post

Seriously! There is a reason for variety in all material things. :wacko:

Comment

Working...
                  X