No announcement yet.

Hulu or Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea destiny got pretty terrible reviews after such hype. Basically a copy of halo without capturing that magic that halo did when it was fresh and new.

Best game I've played in years... The Last of Us.

Comment

If you guys watch movies from your computer I can get you a " black box" just like the old school cable box and direct tv cards. Now they do it for computers.. I don't have one or know the price but all my friends do. I don't have time for thst shit but if you want one I'll get info

Comment

Oh message me I'll prob forget to check here again lol

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
          If you guys watch movies from your computer I can get you a " black box" just like the old school cable box and direct tv cards. Now they do it for computers.. I don't have one or know the price but all my friends do. I don't have time for thst shit but if you want one I'll get info
          Lol. Or you could use something called a torrent that's been around for 15 years that allows you to watch anything and everything for free. ;)

A black box for your computer. Lolz

Comment

I can't even tell you about the box thing I don't hvr time for that junk but I'll tell ya I'm pretty sure this is way better or no one would be buying these like hot cakes

Comment

Hot cakes! I better jump on this deal!

Way better then simple easy and free!! Wowzers!!

Comment

Oh boy

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                  Oh boy
                  What you saying oh boy for mother fucker you the one talking about net flicks. This so good why you ain't using it?

Comment

What you saying oh boy for mother fucker you the one talking about net flicks. This so good why you ain't using it?
                    I am using Netflix:retard:

Comment

Why not listen to Bouncer? Lol you don't want any virus lol
                      I asked dude why not use torrent he said this keeps computer clean no chance of virus also downloads 10 times faster and free pay per view.
                      He said the speed and protection was why he got his 2 years ago

Comment

I asked dude why not use torrent he said this keeps computer clean no chance of virus also downloads 10 times faster and free pay per view.
                        Never have had an issue with it bro....fucking paranoid juicers around here

Comment

whats the technology called? whats the product called? lets break this down. if it's legit than cool i'm interested.

Comment

the new chromecast feature built into Android Lollipop is pretty cool. it simply cast anything on your phone directly to your tv screen. any streaming service you have on your phone like netflix, any video, pics, movies etc.. You use your phone as the controller and can still use your phone while its playing video, there is no slow down.

Comment

Working...
                            X