No announcement yet.

Stanley Cup Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitly rooting for the kings. they took chicago out but damn was it a battle. they earned my respect.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      Definitly rooting for the kings. they took chicago out but damn was it a battle. they earned my respect.
      Your like the singing bouncy ball in old cartoons...all over the fucking place:rofl::rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
        Your like the singing bouncy ball in old cartoons...all over the fucking place:rofl::rofl:
        look at it like this...

i beat the ever living shit out of you right now.. a week later you see me get beatup by someone else. that would make you feel worse then your old sissy ass already feels. you want to know that the guy that beat the piss out of you was at least a little bit tough... otherwise youd look like a real fag.

:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          look at it like this...

i beat the ever living shit out of you right now.. a week later you see me get beatup by someone else. that would make you feel worse then your old sissy ass already feels. you want to know that the guy that beat the piss out of you was at least a little bit tough... otherwise youd look like a real fag.

:thumb:
          :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

so is that how you view things in life?

Comment

be the best and if you cant try to replicate and copy everything the winner is doing. once youve mastered everything about the winner... murder him in his sleep and inherit the crown.

Comment

Working...
            X