Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
    never even bruised a knuckle? if so you just don't hit hard then bro,lol
    or you have a fight hand wrap job done every time you hit the bag.
    and trust me the bags in thailand are full of rocks first one i kicked I layed into it cuz everyone was looking needless to say I jabbed a few times after that before i threw another kick it hurt that bad,lol
    Wrap every time. Start out with 3-4 loops of padding with the wrap for added protection on my knuckles and then finish up the wrap. Been doing it this way since middle school and havent had a problem. also like you guys said if im going hard (more for intense circuit training with power hooks and overhand shots) on a heavy bag i add my 16oz gloves and im good to go. Sometimes even add the cloth shin guards depending on the bag im hitting. Some of those fuckers have all the weight at the bottom and have bruised me up pretty bad at times haha.

other than that if im going light i just wrap up and work on technique.

every now and then ill go no wraps on a heavy bag but never pass a certain limit and ill also take a pvc pipe to both shins hitting lightly but for a solid 5-10 mins depending on how much pain i wanna take that day lol. good for creating tiny micro fractures that will be healed with calcium and if done for a long period of time will result in a stronger and denser bone... so ive heard :grin:

:ninja:

Comment

I read a lot of logs where guys were using TB 500 to help the healing process after injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
        I read a lot of logs where guys were using TB 500 to help the healing process after injuries.
        Not too sure what that is. Need to get up on my hormona game!

Good to know though. If its true im sure its a cheaper alternative to GH. Time for some research! :grin:

Comment

I'm on my last week of a 8 week run with it. I had a couple issues that I wanted to see if it would help. I play soccer and after each game both my achilles would be extremely sore the next day. Almost difficult to walk. I also had a tendon in both forearms that made most bicep exercises very painful. After a couple weeks I had no pain in my achilles anymore. None. My forearms still have pain but I'm able to do some exercises that I wasn't able to do before. I'm curious to know if my pain is gone forever in m achilles or if it will return after I stop taking the TB 500.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
            I'm on my last week of a 8 week run with it. I had a couple issues that I wanted to see if it would help. I play soccer and after each game both my achilles would be extremely sore the next day. Almost difficult to walk. I also had a tendon in both forearms that made most bicep exercises very painful. After a couple weeks I had no pain in my achilles anymore. None. My forearms still have pain but I'm able to do some exercises that I wasn't able to do before. I'm curious to know if my pain is gone forever in m achilles or if it will return after I stop taking the TB 500.
            Definitely worth a shot.

I know it wont be a cure for all my aches and pains but if it can help repair (even a little) any of my injuries I would be hooked for life.

Ive got my fair share of joint and back problems. Two minor tears in my pec minor connector tendon in each side (too deep on heavy DB press), both mcl's one acl (Wrestling/MMA/BMX), Severed tendon on top of my right foot, Extensor Digitorum or w.e. (Ankle lock BJJ). No pain what so ever on that one since i completely severed the tendon and nerve endings. Herniated disc in my Lumbar (Left Strap broke on a fully extended dead lift with heavy weight) Strap prevented me from being able to release the weight so it jerked me pretty good to my left side. Could barely do simple things like getting out of bed, putting on pants, fuckin forget about putting socks on. Shit was brutal.

All aches and pains are still there especially my back and knees on the daily since im a barber and im literally on my feet moving side to side 2-3 feet for a solid 8-10 hours. When it gets really bad i switch to sleeping on the floor with a shit ton of pillows under my knees/ calves to try and flatten my back as much as possible.

Not to mention I think I am getting or already have either carpal tunnel or arthritis.

Fucking feel like an old man. Ol lady call me grandpa :rofl:

Screw it. I wasnt planning on making it passed 50 anyways. Dont want to get old. Going out in a blaze of glory! :panic:

:ninja:

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
              Of course I've bruised knuckles and torn skin etc. I have never broken a bone on the bag. Have you? I box. I don't kick. I fought as an amatuer throughout my 20's. Not to sound arogent but Muay Thai and kick boxing form is a long way off boxing form. Not saying you can't hurt your hands but I bet the Op was probably wailing on the bag he did admit that .
              Lol easy trigger! And your correct boxing is nothing like MuayThai

Comment

Oh ya never broke anyhing either tore skin off and bruised like you but no not broke we agreed a few posts ago he was going to crazy on bag.

Comment

^ lol I didn't mean that post to come out so cocky.

Comment

Working...
                  X