No announcement yet.

Map Charts Widespread Nature of School Shootings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redback, I am not saying that better gun control is not required. Clearly. It is. But there is also a cultural issue at play here that we need to face as a country.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
      Redback, I am not saying that better gun control is not required. Clearly. It is. But there is also a cultural issue at play here that we need to face as a country.
      Yeh cool. There is probably some cultural issue there as well but you bring in new gun laws I guarantee things will change.

Comment

This country has the same gun laws since day one. None of this was happening 30-40 years ago or even more recent decades.

IMO this started to happen when parents stopped being parents and started be their kids friends. Most of the kids these days have zero respect for their parents. They yell at them, tell them they hate them and treat them like shit and all the parents do now a days say...oh he is just upset...it's ok honey...what do you want for desert?

I'm not saying spanking your kid is ok but there has to be a consequence if the child acts up. There has to be some disciplining by the parent. Kids used to do what parents said. If my dad told me not to touch his fishing gear I did not get near it because I knew better. Not because he beat me up senselessly but because one little spank on my hand when I reached for that fishing hook.

Anywho...all I'm saying is parents need to stop being friends and start being parents.

Kids need, boundaries, discipline and guidance and seems like lately they are lacking all of it.
        Last edited by BEAST; 06-12-14, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Agree 100% Beast. Couldnt have said it better myself. Old fashioned values and morals have gave way to modern bullshit, and hence you see the result.

Comment

FB hit it on the head..Mental health issuse. People who do that stuff arent normal period.

Beast is 100% on with parenting

MattG is right with morals in this country have gone to shit.

There are plenty of laws on the books to control firearms in this country if they are ENFORCED.. just look at Bouncers new home city..they arent enforced..but the feel good politicians want to impose more laws. In truth..it only affects law abiding people..not wacko's and law breakers.So really it creates more of an issue for the people its supposed to protect...fucking stupid.

I think if you take all of the above and combine them..therein lies the problem.

I carry almost everyplace I go..havent felt the urge to shoot anyone..

Comment

Working...
            X