Free Documentaries.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another must watch.

scary, sad, and inspiring. some of his obsessions I can relate to. brilliant man.

Comment

BBC.Our.Secret.Universe.The.Hidden.Life.of.the.Cel l.MyEgY.com.Merna on Vimeo

Comment

Did you watch this? I'm going to. Call me crazy but, I think the universe is just like a large scale cell. Possibly even the same concept of mitosis. Multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by teufelhunden13 View Post
          Did you watch this? I'm going to. Call me crazy but, I think the universe is just like a large scale cell. Possibly even the same concept of mitosis. Multiverse.
          just did yes, it's amazing how much goes on inside a single cell. the war between the virus and our immune systems is magical.

Comment

If you are interested in science, the way things work, and the universe around you... there is no better series in existence...

Professor Bran Cox and Professor Jim al-Khalili are BY FAR the best science presenters today. These series are far superior to the recent remake of cosmos and IMO the crappy presenter Neil Tyson.

Was suggest I x-post here. Heres a list I compiled to prove the BBC still makes great documentaries. Most have links. : Documentaries

i literally look at the world differently because of those series. learned more just by watching them then school ever taught me.

Comment

Hell yea man I'll have time to watch that last one this evening. I'll watch cosmos but, I agree with you about Neil Tyson. I've read a couple of Stephen Hawking's books and they're damn good. I like science a lot. I read a lot of philosophy too. I'll check this shit out this evening too, I don't believe I've heard of it.

Comment

Originally posted by teufelhunden13 View Post
                Hell yea man I'll have time to watch that last one this evening. I'll watch cosmos but, I agree with you about Neil Tyson. I've read a couple of Stephen Hawking's books and they're damn good. I like science a lot. I read a lot of philosophy too. I'll check this shit out this evening too, I don't believe I've heard of it.
                Start with 'Shock and Awe: The Story of Electricity'.

Comment

Cool thread

Comment

PQ17 An Arctic Convoy Disaster BBC 2014 Presented by Jeremy Clarkson Full video - YouTube

Comment

That Secret Universe about cells is nuts. I learned a lot about that in a biology class. But the virus shit traveling around... sometimes gets caught sometimes it doesn't, makes me think about stuff like cancer. It wins. And I really don't like thinking of it that way lol.

Comment

Although cultures around the world may regard the crow as a scavenger, bad omen, or simply a nuisance, this bad reputation might overshadow what could be regarded as the crow's most striking characteristic -- its intelligence. New research indicates that crows are among the brightest animals in the world. NATURE's A Murder of Crows brings you these so-called feathered apes, as you have never seen them before.

A Murder of Crows Nature Documentary - YouTube

Comment

Must watch, amazing man.

Alone in the Wilderness (2004) - YouTube

Comment

Hows the job hunting

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                              Hows the job hunting

Comment

Lol swear to god your the eternal child

Comment