No announcement yet.

Have you guys used Kratom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It does not seem clever to take something that gives you a feeling you may come to rely on. I say this knowing I'm addicted to test

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
      It does not seem clever to take something that gives you a feeling you may come to rely on. I say this knowing I'm addicted to test
      What about those who need antidepressants? To me kratom is like an antidepressant in that it keeps me in a good mood and also energized. So if you could take something that put you in a better mood and allowed you to think more positively, and was not addictive, then you would not take it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ashoprep View Post
        What about those who need antidepressants? To me kratom is like an antidepressant in that it keeps me in a good mood and also energized. So if you could take something that put you in a better mood and allowed you to think more positively, and was not addictive, then you would not take it?
        bro, your kidding yourself a bit with the addictive part.

ANYTHING that makes you feel good when you use it is addictive. meaning when you are off it your missing the effects.

people on these forums also say steroids aren't addictive. they may not be addictive like rec drugs but they are very addictive because of what it feels like to be on compared to being off.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          bro, your kidding yourself a bit with the addictive part.

ANYTHING that makes you feel good when you use it is addictive. meaning when you are off it your missing the effects.

people on these forums also say steroids aren't addictive. they may not be addictive like rec drugs but they are very addictive because of what it feels like to be on compared to being off.
          :clapback:

Comment

I've read the comments here about kratom and see that some people think kratom is made in someone's bathroom somewhere. Research kratom, it's a plant that's been around for thousands of years.. I've taken it regularly for years. It is an awesome plant, helps depression, motivation to aches and pains. It has no downside or negative side affects except for nausea if taken too much. You can not od or die from it. Never been 1 recorded death in history. It is a threat too big pharmacy bc of its positive affects. It's all about money. I've also been in the bodybuilding and fitness industry for over 20 years, I don't believe in taking "drugs" for recreational use nor believe in the bs behind pharmaceutical drugs. More bad than good.. kratom is nothing like anything you will ever use. I love it and will support its use until I die. Don't buy it from smoke shops, buy it from reputable vendors, much cheaper and better quality.

Comment

Working...
            X