2 retards at the gym

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 retards at the gym

Branch and johnnie. Check out the seated shoulder press. It's nearly an incline bench.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lghF1xDv7QU

Great vid for anyone aspiring to be a hillbilly knob

Comment

Lol... Is it an ego thing, loading up the bar and doing a bunch of half reps with sloppy technique?

Comment

Fuck those hillbillies.

This is a bodybuilder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GbUQIm0r6k

:D

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          Fuck those hillbillies.

This is a bodybuilder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GbUQIm0r6k

:D
          I was actually watching flex stuff when I came across the hillbilly clip. Was looking for the dudes diet. Guy hardly ate. Total genetic freak.

Comment

Those retards are huge.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
              I was actually watching flex stuff when I came across the hillbilly clip. Was looking for the dudes diet. Guy hardly ate. Total genetic freak.
              I think there is this idea that flex did nothing for his body and it was all genetics. I don't like that. If you think he didn't work hard to look like that your retarded.

Were his genetics amazing.. yes absolutely. But that does not take away from what he was able to achieve.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                Lol... Is it an ego thing, loading up the bar and doing a bunch of half reps with sloppy technique?
                Yeh just the whole attitude. The head shakes, the grunting etc its fucking comical. You can still train hard and heavy without being a total douche

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                  Was looking for the dudes diet.
                  Why? Why would you be interested? His diet does not apply to you. It's about tailoring a diet to fit your needs.

It's like putting racing fuel into your daily car. It's no optimal for the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
                    Those retards are huge.

That may be so, but the obvious question after watching this kind of tomfoolery is how much less drugs, less wear and tear on their joints, less time in the gym and more time for life, etc. could these guys enjoy while achieving the same (or better) results if they used good technique and good science in their workouts.

Comment

I think there is this idea that flex did nothing for his body and it was all genetics. I don't like that. If you think he didn't work hard to look like that your retarded.

Were his genetics amazing.. yes absolutely. But that does not take away from what he was able to achieve.
                      I agree he had to of worked his ass off. People say he was lazy etc i wouldn't have a clue about that but no doubt certain people respond better to drugs and training and he was definitely one of them.

Comment

Johnny once had the potential to look somewhat close to flex. He has long since ruined his chance to be on that level. His game is the mass game now and that's great if that what he wants but it's far less appealing and attractive..

Comment

Why? Why would you be interested? His diet does not apply to you. It's about tailoring a diet to fit your needs.

It's like putting racing fuel into your daily car. It's no optimal for the car.
                          Who cares why I was looking for his diet. I was looking because I was fucking curious. Is that ok with you slut face ?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                            That may be so, but the obvious question after watching this kind of tomfoolery is how much less drugs, less wear and tear on their joints, less time in the gym and more time for life, etc. could these guys enjoy while achieving the same (or better) results if they used good technique and good science in their workouts.
                            And you don't think they are playing it up for the camera? :grin:

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post

And you don't think they are playing it up for the camera? :grin:
                              Well, if they were trying to impress the viewer, it isn't working. :)

Comment

Working...
                              X