2 retards at the gym

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
    Well, if they were trying to impress the viewer, it isn't working. :)
    I just can see it now. Scrum walking into metroflex. You two there! Stop with the tomfoolery !

Comment

Lololol.

Listen, there size is impressive simply because its so far outside the norm. We can all see that.

BUT, I agree with scrum on the point that they would be much better served by training properly and not being so "hillbilly" in their actions.

Comment

Judgmental crowd here. I've worked out in that gym and Branch is a humble a nice guy. The owner, Dobson is as friendly as they come. Yes they are country, but when you go in there, they are kind and treat everyone equally with respect, whether you are a cross fitter, body shaper, or other.

Comment

Let me explain one thing. When you reach advanced level bodybuilding, you become better able to make the muscle you want to work, do the work. To some extent then while the form may not look great, their ability to engage the muscle combined with the very heavy weight and intensity works for them.

But, unless your on a ton of drugs you would get tendonitis and injury very quick doing that every night.

Comment

Working...
          X