No announcement yet.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Review: Phablet Refocused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a pic taken just now with the note. It's original size because when I selected large thumbnail it lost quality.

Comment

Beautiful pups.

I think you will like the battery life. The note 3 is the first smart phone that I have been content with battery life.

And the ability to swap batteries is also a plus.

Comment

So far already impressed with battery life for sure. Also just an extra tidbit about the picture. Both dogs tails were wagging a little when taking the picture.

Another cool feature I have learned is there is an option with Google search that I can write anything anywhere on the screen and it will recognize it and convert it into the search field.

Having the stylus is also very nice for me because it basically duals like having a mouse. The combo of using my fingers for some things and also having the stylus in the same hand makes for quick and seamless navigation and edit abilities.
        Last edited by TKD; 11-15-14, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Sounds really good! Still pretty expensive but hopefully the price will drop a bit soon.

Comment

With the note edge just being released and to be on shelves next week I can see a small price drop soon.

On a side note, does the font size on my posts look bigger to anyone else or is it just my screen?

Comment

Looks fine to me.

During the pre-ordering phase, Samsung was giving $200 back if you turned in any old smart phone, making the Note $99. Missed on that deal, dammit. :pissed: Hopefully, there will be some $s off during Black Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                Looks fine to me.

During the pre-ordering phase, Samsung was giving $200 back if you turned in any old smart phone, making the Note $99. Missed on that deal, dammit. :pissed: Hopefully, there will be some $s off during Black Friday.
                And how much does your bill increase with that "deal"?

Comment

Apparently, it was for a 2 year contract extension. Deal expired though.

Comment

You people claim to be tech nerds like me and yet you're willing to deal with fucking touchwiz. Holy fuck. Us purists look down upon you. I wouldn't take a samsung phone if they paid me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      You people claim to be tech nerds like me and yet you're willing to deal with fucking touchwiz. Holy fuck. Us purists look down upon you. I wouldn't take a samsung phone if they paid me.
                      Have you owned one? I'm not 100 percent happy with touchwiz, but it is much better than it was on the first galaxy. I'll eventually root my note and flash a stock Android rom, but really it isn't a bug deal for the majority of users. M

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                        Apparently, it was for a 2 year contract extension. Deal expired though.
                        Right. But your bill stays the same or is increased. The phone companies have always been getting msrp or more for phones, they just conveniently hide the true cost within your service contract.

Comment

Not sure about that $200 off deal since I didn't know about it, but in general I've not had to change my plan for any of my phones. I have an unlimited data plan from 5 years ago that I have no plans of abandoning.

Comment

Working...
                          X