The idiot drivers thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The idiot drivers thread

OK, since we are talking about idiot drivers, I thought I'll start a thread where I can post occasional clips from my dashcam, documenting the fine driving skills of my Portland brethren!

Here is the first one, from yesterday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_79wC0z7tO8

I know the radar detector can save you some serious tickets etc... But I'd rip that fucken thing off the car and toss it out the window after about 2 minutes of that fucken racket. Driving is stressful enough as it is! Lol

Comment

Nah, I just keep it muted usually in the city. I just forgot to do so in this clip.

Comment

Speaking of muting it in the city. Wouldn't save you in Chicago bro. There aren't even cops pulling people over for speeding anymore. You simply get a $100 speeding ticket in the mail from the MOTHER FUCKING speed cameras at every MOTHER FUCKING light, intersection, building, park, school, lake, tree.... City is making a killing off these fucken things. I've gotten about 687 of them at this point.

Comment

Lol..we have a few of those here too. But not as bad as over there, I guess. Have you used Waze while driving? It should warn you of theur locations in real time.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            've gotten about 687 of them at this point.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Do these not affect your insurance, etc?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              Speaking of muting it in the city. Wouldn't save you in Chicago bro. There aren't even cops pulling people over for speeding anymore. You simply get a $100 speeding ticket in the mail from the MOTHER FUCKING speed cameras at every MOTHER FUCKING light, intersection, building, park, school, lake, tree.... City is making a killing off these fucken things. I've gotten about 687 of them at this point.

Go to court and confront your accuser, oh wait you can't do that. Thanks government.

Speed doesn't kill, it makes the government a ton of fucking money.

Comment

Bouncer, you need this noPhoto license frame. :thumup:

Meet the noPhoto - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Do these not affect your insurance, etc?
                  Nope. They just cost you cash. Its a bit of a scam if you ask me but I guess I'd rather pay $100 then get points on license and raise my insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post

Go to court and confront your accuser, oh wait you can't do that. Thanks government.

Speed doesn't kill, it makes the government a ton of fucking money.
                    You do have the option to go to court over the ticket. Trouble is they have clear evidence with multiple pics and times etc..

Your not being accused so to speak, your just being caught. Lol

Comment

Let me ask you a question - what if you let someone else drive the car and they were photographed by the speed camera, can you say that you are not the driver and so they will drop the ticket? That's the way it was in Oregon a couple of years ago when it happened to me.

Comment

I don't know for sure but I have a feeling they will say something along the lines of "be more careful who you let drive your car" or "have them pay the ticket then.." Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                          Let me ask you a question - what if you let someone else drive the car and they were photographed by the speed camera, can you say that you are not the driver and so they will drop the ticket? That's the way it was in Oregon a couple of years ago when it happened to me.

Let's be honest, Scrum - none of us are letting people borrow our cars! :laugh:

Comment

Check this out. Fucken Chicago...

http://time.com/3505994/red-light-ca...blems-tickets/

Comment

Well considering all the bs laws they have here in cali one thing they haven't done is the speeding tickets cameras. Also they gave a shot at the red light cameras but they got removed after people proved that cameras weren't maintained properly and that was causing malfunctioning of the cameras. So goodbye traffic cameras. :grin:

Comment

Working...
                              X