Its already starting..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
    And you shouldn't. Winter tires are designed not just for snow and water shedding they are also designed with a compound that still works in cold weather.

Ahahaha.... funny stuff!

Comment

^^^
      Lol that is funny. Bouncer is gonna be in there soon too. He thinks Quattro is gonna save him no matter what the situation is. :rofl:

Comment

Lol beast, you've forgotten I've grown up in the snow bro.

Summer tires are a disaster yes, but all season tires on an all wheel drive system is very doable in winter.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

Summer tires are a disaster yes, but all season tires on an all wheel drive system is very doable in winter.
          Haha.. It's funny watching the SoCal guy giving the Chicago/NJ guy shit about winter driving.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
            Ahahaha.... funny stuff!

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

Yeah people in the above picture said the same thing. Lol. :rofl:

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
            Haha.. It's funny watching the SoCal guy giving the Chicago/NJ guy shit about winter driving.
            Yeah because I know for a fact that skill alone can not make up for the lack of gear. This is like sending a lumberjack in to the woods without an axe and asking him to chop down an oak tree. :grin:

Comment

Its more about experience, not taking stupid risk, and knowing your limits.

That said, winter tires are certainly ideal in such conditions. I can't argue that.

Comment

Working...
              X