No announcement yet.

Michael Brown verdict

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

amazing how all these people protest all over the country when a black man is "killed" by a white cop...why arent they protesting the HUNDREDS of black men killed EVERY WEEK by other black men?..I guess they dont matter???? only if killed by a white cop. Sorry to all the folks who feel that way but.. ya cant have it both ways..very hypocritical...
    Last edited by lipripper; 12-05-14, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Those protester cunts were blocking lake shore drive yesterday. Mostly white hipster fags though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        Those protester cunts were blocking lake shore drive yesterday. Mostly white hipster fags though.
        Of course, it's all about looking like you care about the law. These protesters sure don't care about the law or respecting anyone else while protesting. They completely ignore the part of the law saying they can't stop traffic and take control of an area.

I was one of the protest where the were walking through the streets and a car honked at them trying to make its way through. Everyone just pounded on the car yelling at the lady in the car.

Comment

They are the same kind of people that put the pink ribbon on their car to support breast cancer and it's cure. Deep down they know the truth though. The real reason they do it is so that other people will look at them and think.. "There is someone who cares... wow look at how great that person is..". These people don't realize that the whole "pink" breast cancer clothes and products is a huge business making huge profit. A very very small percent actually goes towards research etc..

Bit of a rant I know but it ties into the white hipsters protesting. They don't actually give a shit. It's just that protesting is the cool thing to do. To be seen protesting is to be seen as Robin Hood in their minds.

Comment

^ very good sir

Comment

Lol
              Attached Files

Comment

What makes me lol is all the white Internet keyboard warriors who try to be funny without having the foggiest idea of how pervasive and pernicious racial profiling is and how it affects and demoralizes honest law abiding minorities in this country.

Comment

I don't think it's only blacks that suffer

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                    What makes me lol is all the white Internet keyboard warriors who try to be funny without having the foggiest idea of how pervasive and pernicious racial profiling is and how it affects and demoralizes honest law abiding minorities in this country.
                    What makes me lol is all the folks who prattle incessantly about racial profiling, and are the first one's to throw race into the discussion...then get up on the cross at the slightest provocation and scream that race had something to do with the latest CNN blurb, when in a vast majority of cases the facts don't support the accusation. Not saying it doesn't exist, but saying it is mainstream and the status quo isn't correct.

Comment

And all these things are nothing new. The problem is getting caught up in the propaganda. Unfortunately even saying the word makes eyes gloss over because how over used it is. We need to have debates about real change but not pretend the real and other facts don't exist and try to ignore them just to make a stronger point. Real change happens when people listen. That means you have to state your point but admit you know the rest of the facts instead of denying them. That's honesty and that's when people will really listen. If you pretend to ignore facts no one will believe a thing you say.

Also they keep saying death was due to compression of the neck and chest and blah blah blah... That is not cause of death. Those are things that happened. Cause of death ultimately was ruled as cardiac arrest. Why is no one saying this?
                      Last edited by TKD; 12-05-14, 07:11 PM.

Comment

On a side note just for humor relief, CNN is is putting a title on there screen that can't help but make me laugh even though it may be insensitive.

"Eric Garner's daughter, sister speaks out". Talk about a hillbilly title.

Comment

Working...
                        X