• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My laptop is fucked so I can't use it

Comment

Looks like you can't use your iPad either [emoji57]

Comment

Take your iPad to the Apple store and see if one of their "geniuses" can walk you through how to use it lol...

Comment

So scrum. Are you saying I should be able to use my I pad to download iTunes and from there onto my I pod?

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
            Looks like you can't use your iPad either [emoji57]
            That's really helpful you sarcastic old fart

OMG

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
              So scrum. Are you saying I should be able to use my I pad to download iTunes and from there onto my I pod?
              What are you trying to do? Are you trying to get your content from your iPad to your iPod? If this is content purchased from the iTunes store, then you should be able to download it directly on to your iPod. However, if this is content that your personal stiff, for example ripped CDs, etc., then I don't think there is a good way to move the content from the iPad to the iPod directly. How did you get it on to your iPad? You must have had the content residing on a laptop and then used iTunes on the laptop to sync the content on to your IPad, right? Use the same method to get the content on the iPod.

Tell us exactly what you are trying to do. This should be pretty simple.

Comment

I have an iTunes account. My laptop is broken.

Can I access my iTunes account using my iPad, then download from there to my new I pod?

Comment

If your content is stuff you purchased through iTunes, then yes. You should be able to go to the iTunes store using the iTunes store icon on your iPad and download it to your iPad (you can do the same thing on your iPod). However, if you had a bunch of ripped mp3s and movie files you d/l'ed off a torrent site sitting on your laptop and you were simply using iTunes as the mechanism to get them on to your iPad, then you are out of luck.

You have two choices - either you wait for your laptop to return, or, if your content is on your iPad, connect it to a different laptop to upload to and then download to your iPod. As far as I know, there is no way to transfer your personal content directly from your iPad to your iPod.

Actually, maybe there's a third choice. Do you have iCloud set up? I don't know too much about it, but maybe you can upload your content from your iPad to iCloud and then from iCloud down to your iPod? Maybe someone more familiar with iCloud will chime in.
                  Last edited by Scrumhalf; 01-02-15, 09:33 AM.

Comment

all the shit should be in the cloud. its as simple as signing in with itunes on your pad and all your shit just showing up. fuck you guys are showing your age. you and rado holy christ.

Comment

I got slightly confused. In fact the problem is that I cannot transfer the iTunes music from the ipad onto the ipad you see

Comment

You remind me of my 84 year old Grandmother when it comes to technology. lol Too funny.

Comment

Ah what about the X box? Can you get iTunes on there and sync somehow?

Comment

I also have a smart tv

Comment

Mr. I Can your TV, dvd...etc mirror your device?

Comment

I don't do much CV mostly weights TKD

Comment

Working...
                                X