The Thanksgiving Sale Purchases Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post

Great phone. We have last year's model. I will get the 2014 version in a few months off of swappa.
    Never knew of that site. Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Scrum, Moto X 2nd Gen is 1 penny on amazon with contract.
      So I put the phone in my cart and the plan looked funny even though I chose the option to retain the existing plan. Called up Amazon and they said they have problems with old grandfathered plans. I have the old unlimited data family plan. Good thing I checked, or my plan may have got messed up.

So I'll stop by Best Buy later today and see if they have it in stock. It is $49 there, not zero but not too bad for a flagship phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post

So I put the phone in my cart and the plan looked funny even though I chose the option to retain the existing plan. Called up Amazon and they said they have problems with old grandfathered plans. I have the old unlimited data family plan. Good thing I checked, or my plan may have got messed up.

So I'll stop by Best Buy later today and see if they have it in stock. It is $49 there, not zero but not too bad for a flagship phone.
        Who is your carrier?

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
          Never knew of that site. Awesome.
          It is great. I've bought and sold a lot on there. Ebay was my go to for used phones, until I found swappa.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post

Which service?

If on att family share over 10 gigs, next is cheaper than a subsidized phone. If on an individual plan than a subsidized may be cheaper. The carriers are getting the money out of you. The phone isn't 49 bucks and you are free to go.

Comment

Working...
            X