Playstation & Xbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TKD View Post
    Did the new house of wolves public events and bounties today. Got 2 treasure keys so far.
    It comes out on the 9th, the full expansion of HOW. I've been at it hard, love that game. VOG by far is the best part of the game, crota is ok. I've been starting to level up my other characters....my Titan is a 32, and the others are mid 20's

Comment

• House of wolves is amazing. Got to use a treasure key to after the first prison of elders arena. The room you go in looks like a one room version of the treasure room in the national treasure movie.

Comment

• Bouncers Witcher 3 Review

So I had pre ordered Witcher 3 months ago because it was sounding like this game was going to be amazing and the developers were saying all the right things. Even with the 10% off PSN pre order price I regret it. It got amazing reviews but I don't understand why.

1. The game just doesn't look very good IMO. The graphics look average to me compared to other PS4 games. The only thing that looks "next gen" to me is the cut scenes. The videos they showed before the game of PS4 gameplay are not accurate. Almost all the videos I watched about this game look better then this game actually looks in real play. GTA 5 destroys this game in terms of open world visuals, water, sun light and weather effects.

2. The controls are shit. Getting the main character and the horse to do something as easy as walk around is far more hassle then it should be. Very clunky.

3. All kinds of bugs. Stuttering during cut scenes and panning the camera why your trying to shoot your bow is a stuttering mess.

4. The inventory system and the millions of potions and upgrades isn't very well thought out or efficient.

5. The loading screens after you die can take up to a minute to reload and the saving system is shit. You have to go through the same cut scenes you did before you died and any equipment you had changed has to be redone every single time.

6. It starts out really slow. More then half the first few hours is cut scenes and it's not all that interesting to be honest. I find myself checking my phone during cut scenes etc.

I really dont get these "10/10" review scores at all. After 5-6 hours of gameplay I cant give it anything higher then a 6 out of 10. Hopefully the patches improve the tech side of things.

Comment

• The Witcher 3 Dev on Accusations of Graphical Downgrades - IGN

Comment

• http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/...-issues-looked

Comment

• This happens a lot. So many things created in destiny had to be scaled down simply to allow it to be sold to ps3 and xbox 360 users. Games always will do better when designed exclusively.

Comment

• lmfao.

witcher 3 review from the best reviewer out there. guy tells it like it is without the bullshit hype train.

skip to 1:50 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIeEZeKN8JE

Comment

• Anyone else play house of wolves yet? You won't be disappointed.

Comment

• Just killed kolas beating the level 35 arena. It was a ton of fun and I got some really cool stuff. Time to try out trials of osiris tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by TKD View Post
                      House of wolves is amazing. Got to use a treasure key to after the first prison of elders arena. The room you go in looks like a one room version of the treasure room in the national treasure movie.
                      Originally posted by TKD View Post
                      Anyone else play house of wolves yet? You won't be disappointed.
                      Originally posted by TKD View Post
                      Just killed kolas beating the level 35 arena. It was a ton of fun and I got some really cool stuff. Time to try out trials of osiris tomorrow.
                      I've been non stop brother....send me a pm with your screen name, I'll have you join our pack of wolves:ninja::ninja:

HOW is simply amazing, love the new platforms....was up until 3am....I've got my Titan at 33 light and working close to 34...,the guys I run with, most at 34 already....

Comment

• I disagree with you on the Witcher 3 bouncer. I think the graphics are amazing the density of the foliage and everything moving and reacting with the wind is amazing. The game is larger than gta v and there's no loading screens like Skyrim when entering houses. It's an amazing technical achievement. The soundtrack is one of the best I've heard in an rpg. The game play is great and so is the story so far I'm 15 hours in or so. The menus do need work though they are complex and not thought out well. A few glitches here and there but nothing game breaking. I think the over hype killed the game for you.

9/10

Comment

• Your probably right traps. I am enjoying the game now that I have lowered my expectations a bit. I was just expecting it to blow me away reading all the hype about it.

Comment

• Traps you fight the warewolf yet? Thing pissed me off.

Finally beat his ass when I figured out there was that thing that gives you increased fire sign right around the corner.

Comment

• Don't bother with trials of osiris yet. It is over run with lag switching cheaters right now.

Comment

• Just did my first prison of elders arena and it was great. Yeah the game is repetitive but man something about the live battles and clashes just sucked me in. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X