Playstation & Xbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playstation & Xbox

So me and beast caved and got the PS4 black Friday bundle. Rado, I know you got it a couple weeks ago as well. Mr.I you mentioned possibly picking one up. Henry I think you said you got one. The more the merrier. I can think of nothing better on a winters day than to walk around killing hookers with hatchets and blowing up shit with my pals.

To play together obviously we need the same games. Me and beast got GTA 5 with our black Friday bundle so you other fucks should pick it up as well. Destiny and Far Cry 4 will also be 2 games I'll get soon.

Let's do this you fucken nerds!

Best thread of the year.

:thumup:

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__5e...RBiwDKOe0T65xQ

:D

Comment

I'm in. I'm getting far cry 4. Let me know when you get it.

Comment

Destiny bitches:D

Comment

Lol. Love the lounge version of the song.

Comment

What does the ps4 give me over my xbox 360

Comment

a 10 year technical advantage.

the ps3 and 360 were great consoles but the future is here and the difference is vast.

The Xbox One and the PS4 are literally 10 times more powerful and more capable then their predecessors.

Comment

This means nothing in terms of playability

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                    This means nothing in terms of playability
                    oh yea? go ahead and play it and get back to me. The realism and the depth pull you into the game in a way that the older tech simply could not. when you see the lighting effects, the way trees sway in the wind, the way water moves, you'll understand.

Obviously graphics do not make up for a shit game. But we're talking all things being equal here. The added realism absolutely changes the experience for the better.

Comment

Beginning to wet my appetite here..

Comment

OK game gurus, we spent Thanksgiving over at my wife's cousin's place across town and my son had a blast playing some kind of football game on Kinect there - I think they have an older Xbox system (360?)..

Anyway, if I want to get something like that, I assume I would have to choose between PS4 and their Playstation Camera, or the Xbox One and Kinect. Not sure if Wii has anything like this or not. So, how do the 2 systems compare - Xbox One/Kinect and PS4/Playstation Camera?

Comment

If you want something like that Wii has more options since the game is mainly based on player interaction.

Having said that, I think kinect has much better graphics and sony is last because of the limited amount of games.

And I'm about to start the GTA5. :weights:

Comment

Isn't the Wii just with the handheld controllers? The game my son was playing was just the camera recognizing his motions. There was no handheld controller involved.

Comment

That is correct but it's the same principle.

Wii Trailer - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                              X