Site upgrades and moving to the cloud.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
    What's really weird is I saw the first and second picture both just fine and blm and I have different OS, but not beast and I
    Yea, you would think beast would see exactly what you saw since your both on iphone.

Beast, when you get a sec, post another image from your phone exactly the same way you posted it the first time. Maybe he had it right the first time but there was just some glitch or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
      Still better than Forum Runner! [emoji106]
      For sure, especially on android.

Comment

Still better than Forum Runner! [emoji106]
        Yeah I do agree despite the inconsistencies.

I had to clear my image cache every few minutes to see images. Drove me nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by blm View Post
          Yeah I do agree despite the inconsistencies.

I had to clear my image cache every few minutes to see images. Drove me nuts.
          Yea it was shit. That app was made for iphone. Images and everything else worked perfectly only on iphone.

Did you also notice on forumrunner that the buttons at the bottom of the app were slightly cut off by the screen or was that just me?

Comment

• I also like the notifications on the top of the homescreen when someone quotes your message in their reply or if someone posts in a subscribed thread.

Comment

• That happened to me after the kit kat update.

Comment

I also like the notifications on the top of the homescreen when someone quotes your message in their reply or if someone posts in a subscribed thread.
                ill have to look for the notifications at top of home screen. dont think ive seen that.

Originally posted by blm View Post
                That happened to me after the kit kat update.
                that tells you the last update forumrunner did for android was for Android Jelly Bean which was 3 years ago. Was a good move to get rid of them I guess, they have clearly given up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  ill have to look for the notifications at top of home screen. dont think ive seen that.

that tells you the last update forumrunner did for android was for Android Jelly Bean which was 3 years ago. Was a good move to get rid of them I guess, they have clearly given up.
                  I meant on the notifications bar at the top of the phone where you get your incoming mail indicator, you signal and battery status, etc. See if your phone beeps with the notification tone when I quote you here.

Comment

• Yup, got it! Does same thing for PM's. Cool beans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      Yea, you would think beast would see exactly what you saw since your both on iphone.

Beast, when you get a sec, post another image from your phone exactly the same way you posted it the first time. Maybe he had it right the first time but there was just some glitch or something.

Here you go.

Comment

• Worked this time. :thumup:

Comment

• Perfect

Comment

• I patiently wait to download tapwhatever lol

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
                              I patiently wait to download tapwhatever lol
                              Patiently wait? What, you are on a dialup modem or something? It should take about 2 seconds to download.

Comment

• Weird dude all the way

Comment

Working...
                                X