Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2015 Ford Focus ST: One quarter Ferrari for one tenth of the price - CNET

Comment

Mine's a 2014 but basically the same car as the '15 except for some cosmetic differences. I love driving mine every day!

Comment

I would say the Focus is this countries version of the Mini or the Gulf. It doesn't necessarily fit the "cowboy" US mentality but it's the perfect car for the road. It handles city driving and tight cornering like a charm yet at the same time would be perfectly at home on a dirt road in the desert. When you consider everything that anyone could use a car for it's hard to beat. Would I have one.. no. It doesn't fit my personality, but I respect the fuck out of it none the less. One of the greatest cars ever made.

Comment

One thing is clear - it is a Focus. An econobox. But the engineers have done some amazing things with the ST. What is awesome about the ST is how much you get for your money. You can get into a base trim for about $20K. That has the same engine, drivetrain, etc. as the loaded model, so basically the same performance. With the higher trims, you get the Recaro leather seats, navigation, etc. etc. I paid 23 grand for my ST3 trim that has pretty much every option available.

Youve got to step up by at least 10 grand to get into a WRX STI, a Golf R or next year, into a Focus RS, and another 10 grand past that to get into a luxury sedan. All of them are worthy upgrades to the ST, but for the price, there is nothing else on the market that comes even close.

Comment

Plus, there is something special about a bare bones simplistic driver. Kind of like the original mini. The way Mr.Bean whips that bitch around. Somehow it's more comfortable to drive because your not concerned with scratching it or spilling something. It becomes an extension of you, a tool in a way.

Comment

Love the color.

11 Things You'll Want to Know About the Ford Focus RS

Comment

Looks badass! Not sure I like the powder blue color though lol..

Comment

Working...
                X