The Best Countries to Retire In, In 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rado View Post
    And it gets cold enough for me as well..somewhere with seasons and when it's winter, I love it cold.
    You speak good Spanish right?

So any Spanish speaking country would be cool for you; mexico, Costa Rica, Equador

Places to avoid are; north mexico, Honduras, Venezuela, nicoragua

Comment

Property is so cheap in florida though it's great Cape Coral Real Estate & Cape Coral Homes For Sale — Trulia.com

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
        Florida is perfect for me. I love the weather, I love the ocean and it's easy for travel. [emoji171] But it's definitely not for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        they are going to find your lifeless body in that beautiful florida ocean if you dont get rid of that god damn iphone tapatalk sig. :cheese:

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          they are going to find your lifeless body in that beautiful florida ocean if you dont get rid of that god damn iphone tapatalk sig. :cheese:

I did, but then downloaded it on my iPad! :cheese: I miss ForumRunner. It was more user friendly for Apple products, IMO.

Comment

I don't love tapatalk either.

Comment

I hated the new version but it has grown on me. At least the Android version. It beats Forum Runner like a rented mule, warts and all.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                I hated the new version but it has grown on me. At least the Android version. It beats Forum Runner like a rented mule, warts and all.
                disagree. the current version of tapatalk is shit. i find myself using chrome on my phone more then that shit app. bah

Comment

I got used to it. Now I can't even remember why I hated it in the first place lol... I guess I'm pretty flexible.

Comment

I got used to it. Now I can't even remember why I hated it in the first place lol... I guess I'm pretty flexible.
                    it's clunky and inefficient. it doesn't invite ease of use. the layout is just poorly done.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      it's clunky and inefficient. it doesn't invite ease of use. the layout is just poorly done.

It isn't inviting at all, and very poorly done! It needs to be much more simple and clean. I have to backtrack all over the place to remember how to do anything with settings, it doesn't really save how I like to view the site, so I have to take three steps to get there each time. It's just far, far from what FR was for me (I do understand it sucked on Android).

Comment

Yep, big turd. I have to back out of the app frequently to refresh posts. The refresh option rarely works.

Comment

Never used the forum runner, and I only use the tapatalk if I wanna post an image on the thread and don't wanna deal with image hosting site. For me chrome is the only way to go.
                          I like the good old desktop setup. :thumup:

Comment

yea i use for pics. thats the only thing its useful for. the indian has no clue whats good. :P

Comment

Works great for me. You guys are either technically challenged or have wonky hardware or both.

Comment

Works great for me. You guys are either technically challenged or have wonky hardware or both.
                                bro you go back and forth on this app like a fucken yo yo. first it's amazing. i ask you "you sure bro".. yea bro its amazing... couple days later.. this app is fucken garbage omg they have destroyed it!!!.. now it suddenly works great! lol. you and blm have the same phone you retard.

stfu

Comment

Working...
                                X