• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie head attack Paris

Shit is nasty

Videos all over

Does make me wonder why they didn't have better security
    Last edited by Mr I; 01-07-15, 03:29 PM.

Because the French government is ignorant and passive in its acknowledgement that the wolf is in the hen house. I certainly think if you are going to write political cartoons clowning Islam you better have your door locked, especially in France.

Open source intel reports have showed numerous independent attacks of a terrorist nature have been happening for some time now but the French government has refused to acknowledge they are terrorist based, one guy actually said these types of attacks were based on a "crisis of identity" of the attackers. Wake the fuck up. France has been specifically targeted for independent attacks. And France has become a gateway for jihadists to wage war. Here's just one mainstream media report from last month.

People really need to wake up and realize that this religion is based upon the far reaching belief and desire to subjugate the planet to Islam or kill those who won't. There is no gray area.

Weekend attacks underline threat to France - CNN.com

Comment

Agreed

I think they banned the burka but that's about it. It also proves that two policemen stood there as a deterent on terror attacks is useless.

I feel so bad for those cops. Particularly the one that could be seen pleading for his life yet they executed him in the street anyway

Comment

Charlie Hebdo Paris massacre: Graphic video shows masked gunmen execute wounded police officer

Comment

strange how they claim its a religion of peace but will kill you for drawing cartoon.

that magazine drew cartoons poking fun at jews, christians, priests and popes.

I dont see Pope Francis donning a bullet proof vest and grabbing his AK for a reprisal attack.

Comment

Lol

"In 2009 Muzzammil Hassan, the founder of a TV network designed to combat negative stereotypes of Muslims, beheaded his wife because she filed for divorce"

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/nation...ticle-1.120570

Comment

Comment

Why wasn't there obvious immediate blood like with Michael brown?

Only asking as I don't understand

Comment

Cop executed was muslim..

Comment

Depends on where the round hit, trajectory, etc. Chances are there was, the guy was wearing dark blue so you might not see it.

I just simply don't understand having an unarmed police force in any country...that guy was totally fucking helpless. Ugh.

Comment

^yeah its frustrating when the known threat was terrorism. Again they have demonstrated they don't care who they kill

Comment

Originally posted by funniirishman View Post

I just simply don't understand having an unarmed police force in any country...that guy was totally fucking helpless. Ugh.
                        Didn't realize he was unarmed. Wow. Iv'e always admired French culture but historically they have always been caught woefully unprepared.

Comment

I don't know where I stand on gun laws because I see good points on both sides but I have a feeling NRA power and membership will only increase because of this.

It has to be said, had the officers and security had access to real weapons it may have had a very different outcome. The incident in Canada comes to mind. Where the old security guard shot dead the nutcase. Think about how many more people could have died.

A gif that sums up my point and one that people pushing for guns laws have to at least acknowledge. Criminals are just that, they do not follow laws, they WILL have guns, the surplus of weapons just like drugs will never die. We all know how the "war on drugs" has turned out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                            Criminals are just that, they do not follow laws, they WILL have guns, the surplus of weapons just like drugs will never die. We all know how the "war on drugs" has turned out.
                            :thumb:

Comment

I just wonder what it means for Muslims now. Sad but I don't even trust beast.

Comment

Working...
                              X