X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bwahahahahahah

Gold

Comment

Goddamn...frenchman throws four grenades only one explodes. If I was French I would walk down to Normandy and kiss the grass.
      http://rt.com/news/220819-attack-mosque-france-paris/

On a serious note, shit's gonna get real in France I think unless they start kicking ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
        I just wonder what it means for Muslims now. Sad but I don't even trust beast.
        If I gave a shit about religion I could tell you but I don't. And don't worry I don't care enough about you to waste my time with you so you can trust me. :grin:

Comment

Originally posted by funniirishman View Post
          Goddamn...frenchman throws four grenades only one explodes. If I was French I would walk down to Normandy and kiss the grass.
          http://rt.com/news/220819-attack-mosque-france-paris/

On a serious note, shit's gonna get real in France I think unless they start kicking ass.
          Shits gonna get real here before long...waiting on these loons to walk into walmart on a fri night at 6 pm start tossing grenades and spraying bullets..its comming..been saying it for a few years now.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
            Shits gonna get real here before long...waiting on these loons to walk into walmart on a fri night at 6 pm start tossing grenades and spraying bullets..its comming..been saying it for a few years now.
            There is actually some very real intelligence to substantiate that theory, or at least the planning phase of it--that coordinated attacks on multiple highly populated venues is something that terrorists are looking at. They are patient. The idea for attacking the World Trade Center had been floating around since about 1991 with a botched attempt in 1993. The plan initiated on 9/11 was first introduced to Bin Laden in 1996.

Now that we have taken our boot off their neck and allowed them to regroup, neutered our military and intelligence apparatus, it will happen again, of that I am certain.

Comment

Situation seems to have gone from bad to worse, fugitives have now taken hostages and the French are hovering around cluelessely.

Their only hope is to usher the problem through the channel tunnel at the UK and let us fix it, which is what the French usually do, push the problem at the uk

Comment

In addition, separately a female police officer killed and now a Jewish grocer attacked and five other people taken hostage. And also their is another attack details coming out.

I count seven separate cells activated around Paris alone.

Comment

Bet other countries are loving America a lot more now.

Comment

^explain?

Comment

yea i don't really get it either. Why would other countries love America more for a French tragedy?

I'm sure he is implying something about our attitude on guns but the fact is shooting tragedies happen here all the time. We don't exactly have a handle on things..

Comment

And you had 9/11

Whatever you may think about that.

I'm not being competitive just don't understand

Comment

America is who everyone goes to when their country is under attack. But won't hesitate to criticize us for involvement.

Comment

Originally posted by TKD View Post
                            America is who everyone goes to when their country is under attack. But won't hesitate to criticize us for involvement.
                            I guess I can partly understand your own view from some kind of moral not literal perspective.

Comment

Didn't mean anything about guns or this not being a tragedy and I know very real families are in a lot of pain.

Comment

The French have a very legit AT unit, been around since Munich or so, and have some very real operational experience and credibility-GIGN is no joke. I don't think France will call on anyone and wouldn't surprise me if they went in and shot these fuckers in the face.

Comment

Working...
                                X