Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 Facts about Starbucks

15 Facts About Starbucks That Will Blow Your Mind - Business Insider

I just saw a commercial for the flat white. I'm curios to try it.

Comment

Originally posted by TKD View Post
      I just saw a commercial for the flat white. I'm curios to try it.

I want to try that, too!

Comment

It's pretty good, just too much milk IMO....I always get a clover misto....

Comment

It's expensive; I'm spending near $140 a month, no lie...I don't love their coffee, I love the experience hence why I'm willing(as many others)to spend the extra dollar or two...the store I visit daily, has great customer service, fast, courteous, etc....it's like ordering a nice drink at the bar....made specifically for ME....the way I like it.

Comment

I've gone to Starbucks ONE time and when I couldn't understand what the fuck language the menu was I got strange looks and sighs and said fuck it, never again. Just give me a medium coffee not whatever the fuck size language they make up mocha choka bullshit. They assume everyone knows what the fuck all that shit is.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
              Just give me a medium coffee not whatever the fuck size language they make up mocha choka bullshit. They assume everyone knows what the fuck all that shit is.
              :rofl:

Comment

I don't give a shit. It's the best coffee available. I say medium, they correct me and I get what I want.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                  I've gone to Starbucks ONE time and when I couldn't understand what the fuck language the menu was I got strange looks and sighs and said fuck it, never again. Just give me a medium coffee not whatever the fuck size language they make up mocha choka bullshit. They assume everyone knows what the fuck all that shit is.
                  I still say large lol..

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                    I don't give a shit. It's the best coffee available. I say medium, they correct me and I get what I want.
                    Meh, it's subjective. I'll take some Kicking Horse, 454 horsepower any day over Starbucks. I almost always just use my Keurig though.

Comment

Surely it is. But I like a nice strong but smooth high caffeine coffee. That's what they deliver. McD or DD are just like watered down coffee or the likes of gas stations.

Another reason I hate keurigs. You can't get a strong enough cup o Joe. Even if you use the fillable cups.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                        Surely it is. But I like a nice strong but smooth high caffeine coffee. That's what they deliver
                        :thumb::agreed:

And holy hell the amount of caffeine, it's incredible !

Comment

I like it just a bit:D

2015-01-23_07-40-47 by Ronin0601

Comment

Heres another fact you mooks

They pay fuck all tax and suck money out if the economy like parasites

Good coffee though

Comment

Their Caramel Frapps are addictive!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X