Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
    I want to try that, too!
    I didn't like it. If you like black coffee then it may be for you. It's black tasting to start then goes to tasting like it had a splash of milk. No sweetness to it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by TKD View Post
      I didn't like it. If you like black coffee then it may be for you. It's black tasting to start then goes to tasting like it had a splash of milk. No sweetness to it at all.
      thats my thing about all starbuckks. strong coffee doesn't mean good quality. i taste "burn" and ash in all their coffee. sounds weird I know but it taste like an ashtray smells to me.

that's not to say they are bad quality. just that a coffee doesn't have to be that strong to be very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        thats my thing about all starbuckks. strong coffee doesn't mean good quality. i taste "burn" and ash in all their coffee. sounds weird I know but it taste like an ashtray smells to me.

that's not to say they are bad quality. just that a coffee doesn't have to be that strong to be very good.
        My feelings exactly. Their coffe has a weird burned taste and smell to it.

This is my coffee maker.

http://youtu.be/zpxCJQcNqCE

And this is the coffee I use. (I like the French roast) They are match made in heaven. :grin:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
          Their Caramel Frapps are addictive!!!!
          You're a faggot.

I bet you drink caramel "frapps" while you hunt humming birds.

Comment

Most of these places including Starbucks have no idea how to make a dark roast without burning it.

Best coffee I have had was in Maui without a doubt, at Makena Resort. 100% Kona... I thought I was a coffee afficionado, but it blew my doors off. Damn good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by TKD View Post

Thanks for letting me know. I will not like that!

Comment

Try the blonde roast.

Comment

i cant believe how you americans have no idea on coffee.

blows my mind how you have never had flat whites available in your country.

Comment

Yes we're very deprived here. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                      I've gone to Starbucks ONE time and when I couldn't understand what the fuck language the menu was I got strange looks and sighs and said fuck it, never again. Just give me a medium coffee not whatever the fuck size language they make up mocha choka bullshit. They assume everyone knows what the fuck all that shit is.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                        Yes we're very deprived here. Lol.
                        haha not if you want a double iced pumpkin spiced moccachino

Comment

Originally posted by TowerOfTraps View Post
                          Ha ha

Comment

You're a faggot.

I bet you drink caramel "frapps" while you hunt humming birds.
                            I got your Humming bird there big guy......:thumb:

Comment

I have not found a smoother dark roast than Starbucks.

Comment

I've tried countless brands and nothing has compared to a home brewed Starbucks dark roast; espresso or Sumatra. I have had done bitter ashy tasting blends brewed by Starbucks but I got the measurements perfect for a bold, smooth and highly caffeinated cup o Joe at home.

Comment

Working...
                                X