Top 10 US beaches for families

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
    Just common sense I guess and I'm not singling out USA, just USA has lots warm locations with beaches.

One thing makes me sad to see is that "it seems" from overseas, that the US is the amount of Veterans that make up the homeless population. So many of them probably have mental issues as a result of fighting for their country.
    This is going to sound horrible but it's a brutal truth as we've talked about before.. People who join the military are usually not the brightest bunch. Many join because they have no other option. Stands to reason that once they get out of the military they are still in the same situation. This obviously does not apply to everyone.

Comment

Agree that blm is case in point, but it's still sad they deserve more help
      Last edited by Mr I; 01-25-15, 03:42 PM.

Comment

NF has been gone for over 10 years they are called structure now. You need the more updates gangland lmao

Comment

San Fran is also hippy fucking central these soft mother fuckers let the homeless stay Id beat the shit outta them if they where near my business or home I don't give a shit

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
            NF has been gone for over 10 years they are called structure now. You need the more updates gangland lmao
            Don't be a mook, that's like saying, the cosanostra are gone its the mafia now.

Comment

San Fran is also hippy fucking central these soft mother fuckers let the homeless stay Id beat the shit outta them if they where near my business or home I don't give a shit
              Many of these fought for your freedom. Have some Patriotism bro

Comment

Many of these fought for your freedom. Have some Patriotism bro
                I know you are saying that with a smirk but I still have to say this.

The last time an American soldier "fought for our freedom" was WW2 and even that requires many things to happen for us to actually lose our freedom. That slogan pisses me off. The last time an American soldier directly fought for our freedom was the Revolutionary War. I don't think there are many vets from the Revolutionary War still kicking brah. :cheese:

Comment

Don't be a mook, that's like saying, the cosanostra are gone its the mafia now.
                  Lol actually no it's not the same NF and structure same ideas totally different groups and in most cares agenda. Don't try and educate me at my profession lil guy

Comment

Lol actually no it's not the same NF and structure same ideas totally different groups and in most cares agenda. Don't try and educate me at my profession lil guy
                    What is your profession?

Comment

Lil guy? Lol Big as a house and now gaining jitsu skills, (slowly and painfully lol) Meh thug turds are thug turds whatever bullshit they purport to live by.

Comment

Originally posted by TKD View Post
                        What is your profession?
                        Clocking hoes and taking no prisoners:D

Comment

Working...
                        X