Better call Saul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
    Okay, well let me know if the second one is any better before I bother. :laugh:
    It is, and the third is on Tuesday. I love it

Comment

They have the opportunity to branch off and create some pretty awesome story lines.

Comment

Just the part when he's working in Cinnabon was great.

Comment

Watched the first 3 episodes on netflix last night. Great show, love it. Not sure wtf some of you are talking about. I loved Breaking Bad and this show is just as well written. Great acting, interesting story, well done.

Comment

Have yet to watch this show, but I loved breaking bad as well. Plan on naming my future dog after tuco on breaking bad

Comment

Originally posted by A$AP View Post
              Have yet to watch this show, but I loved breaking bad as well. Plan on naming my future dog after tuco on breaking bad
              tuco is in better call saul also.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                tuco is in better call saul also.

Oh I'm definitely watching it now lol. "Tight tight tight"

Comment

They explain a lot of shit from breaking bad that's interesting. Like why Mike is how he is etc..

Comment

I'm letting the episodes stack up so I can binge watch them at work.

Comment

I'm current on the show up to last weeks episode. I like it but it has a lot of boring episodes. Not quite the same as breaking bad but interesting enough to keep me watching.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                        I'm current on the show up to last weeks episode. I like it but it has a lot of boring episodes. Not quite the same as breaking bad but interesting enough to keep me watching.
                        Disagree 100%. I have 3 episodes left in season 1. Brilliant every episode.

Comment

They wasted a lot of time on that family that stole all that money and it didn't add much of anything to the story of Saul. They could have stressed that he tried to be a do-gooder without as much time wasted. I'm just not sure how many seasons it is supposed to go for so I expected a little more getting to the point. It just doesn't feel the same without Walter and Jesse. Don't get me wrong I still enjoy the show and the connection to BB I just personally don't put it at the same entertaining story line as BB. Lawyers bore me.

Comment

Comment

finished the first season. gotta admit, the last 2 episodes were pretty boring.

Comment

Walter and Jesse are coming back soo...

Comment

Working...
                                X