• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about Mr. Heisenberg? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
      Walter and Jesse are coming back soo...
      Well I mean, Better call Saul takes place before breaking bad so I guess it's possible they could include them in the show somehow.

I'm hoping Gus plays a big role at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        Well I mean, Better call Saul takes place before breaking bad so I guess it's possible they could include them in the show somehow.

I'm hoping Gus plays a big role at some point.
        They could just show them passing by each other in the supermarket?

We have seen the first time Walt met Saul, and then Jessie after they take Saul out to the desert.

Comment

Maybe something like someone that knows jimmy also knows hank or Walt or jesse. They can figure a way to do it.

I'm also hopeful they return to AFTER breaking bad at the cinnabun shop. Maybe Saul contacts Jesse and they get shit going again. :D

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Comment

Tell ya one thing that doesn't really work. Mike looks WAY older in this series than he did in breaking bad. Lol

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Comment

The more I watch the more I agree with Chuck. The last few episodes of season 1 and the first few of season 2 have been boring.

Comment

Ok, 5 episodes into second season. shits picking up again. mike getting involved with tuco is making for a more "breaking bad" type show.

jimmy is great but the whole lawyer story is getting a bit stale for me. need more characters like Mike to spread the show around and make it more interesting. i'm hoping they bring in Gus soon.

Comment

I felt this season ended rather uneventful as well. Hope the old guy that plays Mike doesn't croak before season 3.

As for better news!

'Mr. Robot' season 2.0 hits USA on July 13
                  TV's greatest hacktivists return to fight another day.

Everyone's favorite paranoid hacker dreamboat returns to type furiously and maybe destroy capitalism in season two of Mr. Robot, premiering on USA July 13. The show follows Elliot Alderson (Rami Malek), a genius hacker who gets roped into an underground society of digital anarchists, "F-Society," led by a shady fellow named Mr. Robot (Christian Slater).

Expect Elliot and crew to deal with the aftermath of last season's events alongside new cast members, including Craig Robinson (The Office) and rapper Joey Bada$$. If you missed out on the show last year, now's the time to catch up, if only to appreciate its very realistic portrayal of hacking.

Comment

agree chuck, last episode was pretty lame.

i'm pretty sure the person who put the twig on Mikes car horn was Gus. that's how thier going to introduce Gus into the series. Remember, Gus wants the guy that eventually ends up in wheel chair to be alive so he can visit him and torture him for killing his business partner. hopefully Gus makes the show much better. showing him starting up his business could be really good.

i'm getting really tired of Jimmy being a pussy. the whole brother story is getting boring real quick. lets hope they realize that and change shit up quick. I wanna see jimmy turn into Saul and get into some shenanigans.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      agree chuck, last episode was pretty lame.

i'm pretty sure the person who put the twig on Mikes car horn was Gus. that's how thier going to introduce Gus into the series. Remember, Gus wants the guy that eventually ends up in wheel chair to be alive so he can visit him and torture him for killing his business partner. hopefully Gus makes the show much better. showing him starting up his business could be really good.

i'm getting really tired of Jimmy being a pussy. the whole brother story is getting boring real quick. lets hope they realize that and change shit up quick. I wanna see jimmy turn into Saul and get into some shenanigans.
                      It is a character drama, and a damn good one. I'm enjoying this complete backstory. It is a way to see how Jimmy transformed into Saul, just like we watched Walt transform on BB. We got to see Hector this season and crazy 8 made a quick appearance.

Great show.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                        It is a character drama, and a damn good one. I'm enjoying this complete backstory. It is a way to see how Jimmy transformed into Saul, just like we watched Walt transform on BB. We got to see Hector this season and crazy 8 made a quick appearance.

Great show.
                        I get it bro but 2 seasons of Jimmy trying to do the right thing while having a hard time doing so is enough. I get the point. Now lets see the transformation pick up a bit of speed.

Comment

Season 3 started last night. Not a bad start. I still find the Saul and Kim moments to be bland and tiresome. The rest was great though. The old man (forgot his name) switching tracking devices was brilliant.

Gus from breaking bad is supposed to enter this season. He's one of my favorite characters. He's like an evil version of scrum. :D

Comment

I thought I had this set to record on my DVR but for some reason it didn't. Isn't available on demand yet so I'll have to wait for the repeat in a couple days to catch up. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                              I thought I had this set to record on my DVR but for some reason it didn't. Isn't available on demand yet so I'll have to wait for the repeat in a couple days to catch up. Looking forward to it.
                              don't have to wait if you don't want to.

https://gomovies.to/film/better-call...ason-03-20186/

Comment

Good shit. I'll check it out after I get done training.

Comment

Working...
                                X