Marijuana is much safer than alcohol or tobacco, according to a new study

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To my knowledge nobody has ever died from weed

The ultra hight THC strain generally known as skunk, when smoked can have poor reactions according to some studies on some people in terms of long term use, including paranoia,

But light old fashioned weed to my knowledge has had no bad effects listed

It's not for me, I'm lazy enough and if I smoked pot regularly I would be useless. And that's the thing, it's not for everybody.

I do feel that the oil or wax, vaped or ingested has a massive list of health benefits and should be available

I also think that hemp material could solve massive world deforestation

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
      To my knowledge nobody has ever died from weed

The ultra hight THC strain generally known as skunk, when smoked can have poor reactions according to some studies on some people in terms of long term use, including paranoia,

But light old fashioned weed to my knowledge has had no bad effects listed

It's not for me, I'm lazy enough and if I smoked pot regularly I would be useless. And that's the thing, it's not for everybody.

I do feel that the oil or wax, vaped or ingested has a massive list of health benefits and should be available

I also think that hemp material could solve massive world deforestation
      I am sure if someone has asthma or heart problems weed can be a problem. While you can't die from overdose it can trigger something like an asthma attack.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
        I am sure if someone has asthma or heart problems weed can be a problem. While you can't die from overdose it can trigger something like an asthma attack.
        Maybe I don't know

As I say it's not for me but I strongly feel it should be legal for medical

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
          Maybe I don't know

As I say it's not for me but I strongly feel it should be legal for medical
          I agree. With me I get either lazy and panicky depending on the strain. Not for me either.

Comment

It's never made me tired or act stupid, it calms me down and to be quite honest, it takes a lot to piss me off when I'm smoking. I don't get munchies or talk silly either. Nice calm mood it puts me in. I've also never done it out in public; always in the comfort of my own place. I've never been out high or driven my cars that way, just at home.

Comment

Working...
            X