• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio vs MrI

In spirit of MrI's new hobby...

PedroSauer vs LanceBatchelor: http://youtu.be/IdeNFcZE9s4

Pretty sure Rado is purple belt or so.

On that basis in pretty sure he would kick my ass in grappling

That video is actually very good and a lot can be learned, the bodybuilder is actually quite athletic and appears to have some fight traininh

Comment

Yes. It was in actual good fun and respect. I just realized the title auto corrected to 'radio'.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
        In spirit of MrI's new hobby...

PedroSauer vs LanceBatchelor: http://youtu.be/IdeNFcZE9s4
        He's the closest you'll ever get to helios teaching. Even the gracies have admitted that they themselves are not as perfect like Pedro. Back then this was huge for the art. Everyone always thought size/muscles would conquer the weakling; David/Goliath is perfect example.
        Originally posted by Mr I View Post
        Pretty sure Rado is purple belt or so.

On that basis in pretty sure he would kick my ass in grappling

That video is actually very good and a lot can be learned, the bodybuilder is actually quite athletic and appears to have some fight traininh
        still a purp buddy:D

Originally posted by blm View Post
        Yes. It was in actual good fun and respect. I just realized the title auto corrected to 'radio'.
        Asshole:slap: :D

Comment

That bodybuilder still fucked that dudes face up that's not full vid that shows bb landing several good shots.

Comment

Everyone always thought size/muscles would conquer the weakling; David/Goliath is perfect example.*

Radioooo

Actually if you take a bb and an average joe then yes raw strength bb matters. Bb don't train for fighting their endurance is poor.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
              Everyone always thought size/muscles would conquer the weakling; David/Goliath is perfect example.*

Radioooo

Actually if you take a bb and an average joe then yes raw strength bb matters. Bb don't train for fighting their endurance is poor.
              Raw strength means shit when it comes to what you just saw, don't be a tool and Just open your mouth because you have one. I think we all know that bbrs don't train for endurance. I swear you a just like to post just because.

Comment

There is a point where size difference does matter. Training just greatly extends that gap.

Comment

Originally posted by TKD View Post
                  There is a point where size difference does matter. Training just greatly extends that gap.
                  In bjj?

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                    In bjj?
                    300lbs of muscle that has a couple years BJJ training VS 115lbs guy with same skill level. who wins?

assuming the big guy has some flexibility with the years of bjj training then yes, there is certainly a point where power wins the day.

Comment

Strength and size do count if you know how to use.

Comment

Rado one of the first things I'm learning is keeping base when ontop in side control is hugely depleting on opponents. Used in short bursts to improve position it's very effective

In bjj I can use my strength in surges but if I try and use all the time I just burn out.

It's a bit like nitrous oxide in a car

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                          In bjj?
                          In anything. This is an extreme example but it's too show bjj training, or any training, is not infinite. Go up against a silver back gorilla or grizzly bear. Their strength will be unmatched.

So if you have a 5'4 115lb bjj guy going up against a sumo it's going to be hard to use any of that training.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=mariucz%20fight&sm=3
                            Strength matters noob radio. Here's former strongest man in the World Mariucz Pudzianoski in his first mma fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TKD View Post
                              So if you have a 5'4 115lb bjj guy going up against a sumo it's going to be hard to use any of that training.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWxlZ52O0rI

scroll to the 4 minute mark

Comment

Working...
                              X