Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    Good reasoning. Lol.

If it once sucked it can never be better!

Don't you own an american car? Why would you ever buy one bro? American cars were absolute shit in the past.
    I've never had a bad experance with American car?

Are you in Roseville yet? Let me know how that sprint works for ya when you get home

Comment

Tequila is perfect example I got so fucked up so sick I won't drink any tequila no matter how good it is I don't care it burnt in my mind. Same with sprint it was so bad it is burnt in my mind
      If sprint was good they would charge like the real phone company's
      But there's always T-Mobile why not use them?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
        I think we have got to the point where pretty much every major carrier has excellent service on the freeways and major roads. You just have to pick the one that works the best at your home, place of work and locations that you frequent. There''s not going to be one answer for everyone.
        ding ding ding ding ding ding ding:thankyou::thankyou:get this man a pack of carrots:D

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
        I've never had a bad experance with American car?

Are you in Roseville yet? Let me know how that sprint works for ya when you get home
        he was making a point:retard:

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
        Tequila is perfect example I got so fucked up so sick I won't drink any tequila no matter how good it is I don't care it burnt in my mind. Same with sprint it was so bad it is burnt in my mind
        If sprint was good they would charge like the real phone company's
        But there's always T-Mobile why not use them?
        Dam bro, :retard:

Comment

Full coverage LTE in our area sprocket. Screen shot as I post this from home. Look at upper right corner of pic.

$40 a month unlimited everything with great coverage... You'd be stupid not to have it... ;)

Comment

ha i have like 6 phones my bill is 200$ but I have 3 old school unlimited coverage phones and if i posted the amount of shit my kid used you would die. next time i get a bill I will post up her shit

Comment

So service has continued to be just as good as I had with ATT so I'm pretty happy with them. They may suck in other areas but I've had zero issues.

That said, I am a little pissed. For the first month I moved out to cali I had no home internet. I just used my phone for everything until I got home internet about a month later. Well, apparently I used too much data in that month period and got an email the other day saying I have been removed from the friends and family pricing teer. In other words, instead of $40 a month for unlimited everything I now have to pay $60 a month if I want to continue service. What a crock of shit. How can someone use too much data from a fucken UNLIMTED plan. Bottom line, none of these unlimited plans are truly unlimited.

I'll stay with sprint because they are still cheaper at $60 a month for an "unlimited" plan compared to ATT or Verizon but I'm not happy about it.

Comment

Watch that shit bro, these cell companies are on full force in capping

Comment

Working...
                X