No announcement yet.

No Whites Allowed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fact is they are constantly hurting their own cause by always making this a race thing. They should instead focus their efforts on highlighting all police shootings where they feel the person didn't need to die.

Asking for reform based on race is just going to leave most rolling their eyes and looking the other way.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      I don't really agree with your view on this.

You see a headline of "black teen shot by police" and you automatically join the hive mind and say.. "police are bad".

Put yourself in a police officers shoes and see how you do in that environment.
      Bro, I've thought through this extensively. As a brown skinned person, I have a more than casual interest in this. Anyone who doesn't believe that, all else being equal, colored people will have a 10X greater probability of a random encounter with LE going badly wrong is delusional.

And don't ever EVER even begin to suggest I have a hive mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
        colored people will have a 10X greater probability of a random encounter with LE going badly wrong is delusional.
        A colored neighborhood is almost always a higher crime/dangerous neighborhood where a white officer is more likely to be in danger himself.

It stands to reason there will be more problems with police where people are more likely to break the laws those police are supposed to enforce.

Goes both ways my friend..

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          Not saying I agree with it, but I can understand the sentiment.

By the way, another unarmed black guy got shot by police today, in Atlanta. You see what's happening nationwide and it's no surprise the whole community has pretty much written off the police.
          The "unarmed" buzzword is getting way to much air time. Unarmed doesn't mean not dangerous.

Comment

Bouncer I give you credit you think it out with a open mind you have always been that way that good

But on the subject it's simple go watch YouTube where police are interacting with blacks. They act like fucking idiots 99.9% of the time. Sure they may be getting fucked with but no one knows why maybe there's a reason?
            I'll be first to say fuck the police but if I'm stopped and they need to hand cuff me im not pulling my hand away (resisting) let them do their BS if it truly is BS that sucks but most the time these fuck sticks did some BS

The best ever is a stupid black kid getting sentenced to prison. He beat and robbed some old dude. He got 3 yrs lol you should of seen the way he was acting crying fainting (fake) just funny but so un-needed

Stop acting stupid and stupid shit won't happen

Comment

PS White Power bitches

Comment

When my friends start dancing...

Comment

When people talk about how recent generations of black people have not been impacted by the Jim Crow laws and slavery, they are touting their ignorance of the class system within the United States. It is very difficult for a person to leave the social class of their parents. If someone grew up middle class, it is hard for them to rise to the upper class or drop to the working or lower class. The same thing with people in the lower class, its hard for them to raise to the working, middle or upper class. When they do there is a term for this, sponsored mobility; it is so rare there is a term for this phenomenon. Up until the 1860's an extremely small portion of the black population were above the lower class, even among the free blacks. After the Civil War, though they were free, they had to deal with the the Jim Crow laws. And now, black have to deal with closet racism that is rampant in our country. Based on these facts I can understand how black people can be frustrated in the United States.

Comment

Looks like we got a new member with a brain! Hot damn!

Comment

more like a black dude,lol
                      as far as not being able to "work outta your parents class that is 100% BS and another BLACK excuse. my mexican wife came from straight ghetto that bitch did not say well the system don't like me cuz I am a brown woman dominated by white males in my job. she worked since she was 15 and a half years old now she easily upper class. i hold her back to middle class
                      blacks are stereo typed and profiled and look why. they act like fucking idiots.
                      I wish we had a real stat that could show how many blacks at the age of 21 act like a dumb fuck or how many are in school or working

Comment

oh and i agree 100% there is still racism but theres just as much reverse racism if not more.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                          more like a black dude,lol
                          as far as not being able to "work outta your parents class that is 100% BS and another BLACK excuse. my mexican wife came from straight ghetto that bitch did not say well the system don't like me cuz I am a brown woman dominated by white males in my job. she worked since she was 15 and a half years old now she easily upper class. i hold her back to middle class
                          blacks are stereo typed and profiled and look why. they act like fucking idiots.
                          I wish we had a real stat that could show how many blacks at the age of 21 act like a dumb fuck or how many are in school or working
                          It's about the big picture rather then the individual case.

There are plenty of hard working blacks who have made something of themselves. There are also plenty of Mexicans who are nothing more then a drain to society. Nobody is defending ignorance or making excuses for poor behavior.

You get confused and assume people are defending blacks when we are simply giving you the big picture. You have to understand history to understand the current situation.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                            oh and i agree 100% there is still racism but theres just as much reverse racism if not more.
                            Every race is racist.

- Bouncer

Comment

I'm not racist. I hate all minorities equally. :D

Comment

ROCKETW19, I am white and I cannot tell if you are joking around or being serious? You as a couple, since you are married, would be in the same social class. So if your wife was a teacher and you are doing construction, your family would be middle class, not the working class, because of your wife. Also, there is a big difference between racism and prejudice, to be racist you have to have some sort of economic or other power over an individual or group. To be prejudice you do not need that power. If a lower class black person hated white people, they would be prejudice, if the chief of police in a certain town was white and hated black people, that would be racism.

Comment

Working...
                                X