Moving to Los Angeles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving to Los Angeles

Been some pretty big changes for me the last year or so. Time for a new life journey. Split up with Sana and heading West. Just grew apart I guess. She's a good person but we were toxic to each other and we'll both be better off on our own.

Anyway, heading out to Cali in Mid-Late May. Probably gonna stop in Arches National Park in Utah on the way out, always wanted to see that place. I'll definitely be posting pics of the journey and final destination.

Looking forward to a new life in Sunny CALIFORNIA!

Sorry to hear, Bouncer but my best wishes to you!

By the way, please take an extra week doing the trip if you can afford the time and the logistical complications. You don't want to stop just in Arches. Make sure you hit ALL the parks in Utah and then the Grand Canyon as well (if you have not seen it before). The American West, especially Utah, is mindblowing and Utah is inconveniently off the beaten path, so you may not get a better chance to do it again unless you booked a trip just to Utah.

Comment

Good luck in your new journey bro. I'm sure you won't miss the cold weather. You taking your boxer with ya?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
        Sorry to hear, Bouncer but my best wishes to you!

By the way, please take an extra week doing the trip if you can afford the time and the logistical complications. You don't want to stop just in Arches. Make sure you hit ALL the parks in Utah and then the Grand Canyon as well (if you have not seen it before). The American West, especially Utah, is mindblowing and Utah is inconveniently off the beaten path, so you may not get a better chance to do it again unless you booked a trip just to Utah.
        I hear ya bro and remember I have been out west a few times. Grand Canyon was one of our destinations when I was a teenager with my parents on a camping trip.

I will be driving all my shit out there in a moving truck so I doubt I will be doing a huge sight seeing tour. I choose Arches because it happens to be almost directly on my route from Chicago to LA. I may also stop at Rockies National Park in Colorado as it is also on my route.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
          Good luck in your new journey bro. I'm sure you won't miss the cold weather. You taking your boxer with ya?
          Yea I'll be doing the journey with my boy.

Comment

I hear ya, I forgot that you'll have all your stuff with you.

LA is close enough that you'll be able to do all the sightseeing later because most of these things are going to be within a day's driving distance from there.

Comment

Bouncer & Beast together at last!

Comment

:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                  I hear ya, I forgot that you'll have all your stuff with you.

LA is close enough that you'll be able to do all the sightseeing later because most of these things are going to be within a day's driving distance from there.
                  For sure one of my first "Cali road trips" will be to San Simeon to see Hurst Castle.

Also look forward to the tourist type shit like the Hollywood hills etc..

Santa Barbara, Pebble Beach, Death Valley, Palm Springs, Pacific Coast Highway, Giant Redwoods, Big Bear, Carmel, Monterey, etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                    Bouncer & Beast together at last!

Mark my words, I will get that fat shit back into shape or die trying.

He has a care free type attitude which serves him well in terms of enjoying life and not stressing over things. BUT, that same attitude hurts him when it comes to his body.

Comment

What?! You coming to LA? You never told me that! :grin:

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        Mark my words, I will get that fat shit back into shape or die trying.

He has a care free type attitude which serves him well in terms of enjoying life and not stressing over things. BUT, that same attitude hurts him when it comes to his body.
                        I'm not worried. I'll get you in to my life style in one week tops. We'll be hanging out at Venice beach eating hotdogs and pizza. :thumup:

You'll be swiming in the ocean with your shirt on like a local Mexican. :grin:

Comment

I'm anxious to hear about his first job.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                            I'm anxious to hear about his first job.
                            Already got him hooked up at my gym as a janitor. He is set! :thumup:

Comment

Good luck with everything!!

I'm sure that you will love sunny California.

Comment

Working...
                              X